Chapater 35 Goodbye

• Dedicated to ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO READS THIS BOOK

Chapter 35 Goodbye

*about a month later*

Heaps of things happened this year. Liam and Danielle broke up because of long distance relationship, but they're still friends. Liam is now dating Sophia Smith, and she's really nice. Harry used to date Taylor Swift but then they broke up. Zayn and Perrie are engaged which is SO adorable! They're such a cute couple! Oh and Niall and I are leaving England to go to Ireland soon to see our family.

Today is a special day. Why? Because it's my birthday. I'm officially 18. Ugh, I feel so old! I got out of bed and changed into new clothes.

I walked down stairs with a smile on my face.

"Hi guys" I said as I sat down.

"Someone looks happy" Zayn said.

"Hm, yeah, I wonder why" I said.

"Morning babe" Louis said as he sat next to me.

"HI LOUIS!" Harry yelled which made me laugh.

"Not you! You idiot!" Louis said as he threw a pillow at him.

"Morning Lou" I said as I have him a peck on the cheek.

"Ew! Go get a room!" Harry yelled which made everybody laugh.

"So what's for breakfast?" Niall asked.

"I'm not making it this time" I said as I put my hands up in surrender.

Did they really forget about my birthday? Of course not right? They're probably playing a trick on me or something.

~

~

It was already 2pm and I still haven't received any birthday greetings, just from my friends back in Australia who gave me a spam of text messages.

I then walked downstairs to go get something to eat until I heard my name so I quickly hid behind a wall.

"Hey, remember that competition we did when we kidnapped Abby?"

Wait, what competition?

"Oh yeah, I remember that, why you asking?"

"Well, should we tell her about it?"

"I don't know mate, half of me says we should tell her, but the other half says no"

"Because I feel bad keeping a secret away from her"

"Same here mate"

What secret? Are they keeping a secret away from me!?

"Why the heck did we do that competition in the first place anyway?"

"I know right? I mean, whoever Abby kisses first on the lips wins? Wow, we were so stupid back then"

"WHAT!?" I screamed as I got out of my hiding place.

"Oh my god, Abby!" Harry said as he stood up.

"YOU MADE A COMPETITION ON ME!?" I yelled which caused the whole house to hear so the others came running down. I'm so so angry! I just want to punch something!

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's happening?" Liam asked.

"They made a stupid competition on me since last year and I didn't know until now!" I yelled.

"Wait, what?" Liam questioned.

"It's a long story Liam" Harry said.

"Babe! I can explain!" Louis said.

"Don't call me that ever again! It's over!" I then pulled the necklace that Louis gave me, out of my neck and threw it on the floor.

There was then silence.

"A-Abby, I can explain!" He said.

"Explain what!? That all of you forgot that it was my birthday today!? MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!?" I yelled. Everyone was shocked.

"It's your birthday?" Niall asked.

"AND IT WAS THE WORSE ONE EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" I screamed. The neighbours could probably hear me now, but that doesn't matter.

"A-Abby, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything!" Niall told me.

"It's done! Everything's done! My life is over!" I could feel my eyes get watery.

"You made a stupid competition!" I said as I pointed to Louis and Harry.

"And all of you forgot about my birthday! You know how terrible it feels like? It feel like I got stabbed on my heart! I feel broken!" I said as I pointed to all of them.

"Especially you! I thought you've known better! I thought you were my brother!" I yelled as I pointed to Niall.

"Abby-" Niall said but I cut him off.

"That's it! I hate it! I hate my life! I hate you! I hate all of you! I thought you were my friends, but no! You're not! I hate every single one of you!" I yelled as I ran upstairs to my room in tears. I packed the things I needed in my backpack.

"Abby! I'm sorry! I can explain!" Niall yelled as he tried to open my door.

I opened my window and climbed out.

Goodbye One Direction.

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OMFG I KNOW I KNOW, YOU GUYS HATE ME BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

Omg I can't believe this book is over! I actually thought it would take me over a year to complete this book! But no, it took me even less than a year to finish! I don't remember when I started, but I finished on the 23rd of April 2014. I think I started around November 2013? I don't know.

I just want to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone who reads and votes and comments and puts this book in their library and puts it in their reading list and it just means so so so so much to me! I love you guys so much!! This chapter is dedicated to all you beautiful people!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK! IT MEANS SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO @SageTheHerb for correcting my very bad English aha!

AND TO:
@SageTheHerb (again)
@Georgia_Styles_4Ever
@lulu_power__

For voting a lot of my chapters!!! I always see your usernames pop up in my notifications :)

AND TO @Kimmi0600 who votes, comments for my book and messages me as well :) I really appreciate your feedback!! You're AMAZAYN!! I LOVE YOU!!

And I just love you @SageTheHerb for like everything. You were there at the start of my book and until the end, voting and commenting I just love it! :) Best Wattpad buddy ever!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!! XOXOXO

I will post the sequel soon!!!!!

Please follow, comment and vote!!

K bai! xx

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I LOVED WRITING IT!!! I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

See you in the next book! xx