Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together

Chapter 18 A family always stays together

*About a month later*

**NIALL'S POV**

Our Take Me Home tour starts next month and I really can't wait! Right now the lads are telling me to tell Abby that we have to leave her when we go on tour and she will be staying in Ireland with the family, since our rehearsals are going to start soon and she'll be wondering why we will be leaving the house often. Of course, none of us want to leave her, but we can't take her on tour with us, says the management. We've tried like everything to beg the management to take her on tour with us, but we failed. I'm going to miss her a lot when we leave.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

I'm playing on my guitar that I got from Perrie, Danielle and the boys for Christmas. I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! I've been playing with it since I got it. I feel like doing something, I'm really bored even though I'm playing on my guitar.

An idea then popped in my head. I started to go on my laptop to make a YouTube account. What am I doing? Well, I'm going to make covers. I always wanted to become a singer so I might as well make a move now.

After I made an account I practised playing and singing the song Skyscraper by Demi Lavato.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Niall! You have to tell her now! We don't have all bloody day!" Harry says.

"No! Not now! Soon! I promise! Just not now" Niall said.

"That's what you said yesterday!" Liam said.

You see, what we are trying to do is to have Niall tell Abby that we will be going on tour, and she will have to stay at Ireland with her and Niall's family, since they're siblings. I'm really going to miss her a lot when we leave.

"That's it. I'm going to tell her" I said as I stood up and started to to go upstairs.

"No!" Niall shouted and started to catch me. I then ran to her door. As I was about to knock, I stopped. I turned around and do the 'Shh' signal.

Niall looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Listen" I whispered. I could hear a beautiful singing voice with lovely music in the background. She's singing Skyscraper. And let me tell you what's it like. It's perfection. She can hit every note, it just amazes me a lot.

"Damn, she's good" Harry whispered.

I started to get my phone out. All the boys see my actions and do the same thing. I went on the recording app and started recording Abby singing Skyscraper. This is like about our 3rd recording that we all have of Abby singing.

She then finished the song. It was so beautiful. I wish I can tell her that, but we're secretly listening to her, which she doesn't like.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**
I finished my first practise of the song and put my guitar down. Should I start recording now? Nah, I'll just eat first. I went to my door, and when I opened it, I fell as the boys fell on top of me.

"What the?" I said as I crawled out of the pile of unicorns.

"Please don't tell me you were secretly recording me" I said as I stood up and looked at the boys, who are still on the ground.

"Um"

"Ha ha! What? Of course not!"

"Not really"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Kind of"

I face palmed and walked out of my room. They seriously do not under stand about privacy don't they?