Chapter 19 World War III

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

I ran all the way to the park. I just need some time alone. I need some time to think.

When I arrived at the park, there was no one there and I have already stopped crying. I went on one of the swings and thought about what happened earlier.

*FLASH BACK*

"I need to tell you something important" He tells me. What's going on?

"Ok" is all I said. Please let this be good.

Niall looked at the others and nodded. They then left the room, just leaving me and Niall alone. What's going on?

"So we'll be starting rehearsals soon for our tour" Niall said.

"Oh my gosh! That's great! Your tour's going to be awesome!" I said excitedly. I'm so proud of them! They've accomplished so much!

Niall then again looked nervous. I'm so confused, why is he nervous!?

"But" Niall stopped. Uh oh, this is going to be bad.

"You can't come with us, so you'll be staying at Ireland with the family. I'm really sorry Abby" Niall said. I felt my eyes starting to sting.

"S-so you're going to go on tour w-without me and I won't be seeing until you come back which is a long time?" I said in whisper and trying to force myself not to cry. Stay strong Abby, you can do this.

I looked at Niall's face and you can tell it's a no.

"I-I'm sorry Abby"

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I then started to cry all over again.

"I'm going to miss them so much" I whispered still crying.

"We're going to miss you too"

I looked up and see Louis. He kneeled down in front of me so he was my height. He then cupped my face.

"Please don't cry" he said and rubbed my tears away with his thumbs which made me have butterflies.

**LOUIS' POV**

I've tried everywhere to look for her. Where the hell is she? I then found her sitting on the swing in the playground. Thank god. I texted the boys that I found her and I'll bring her home soon.

I walked up to her but she didn't notice me. Her pretty face of hers was in her hands and she was crying.

"I'm going to miss them so much" she whispered.

"We're going to miss you too" I said and she immediately looked up. Her eyes were red. There were tears on her cheeks. I kneeled down in front of her and cupped her face.

"Please don't cry" I said and rubbed her tears away.

"But I'm going to miss all of you" she croaked out.

"We'll be back before you know it. I promise" I said as I took my hands of her face and placed it on her lap.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I said and took a pinky out. She giggled as we did our pinky promise. She's so adorable.

"Come on, let's go back home. The boys are waiting" I said as I stood up. She stood up as well and we started walking home.

"I'm going to miss you guys heaps. All of you are so special to me. You help through my problems, what happens if I need your help?"

"I'm sure you can manage it. You're a strong girl"

"Yeah, but still..."

"Just give one of us a call then" I tell her.

"But you're going to be so busy! And the time difference as well! When I'm going to call you, it'll probably be 2am for you! And-"

"Abby!" I yelled as I stopped in my tracks and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Stop it! It's just going to get worse for you if you think about it too much!" I say to her.

"Well I'm sorry for saying 'I'm going to miss you guys heaps' in the first place!" She yelled and pushed my hands off her shoulders. Oh, starting World War III now are we?

"Abby, don't yell!"

"You yelled first!"

"Because you were over exaggerating!"

"Um, excuse me?" She said.

"Your excused" I smirked.

"You Louis Tomlinson" she said as she pointed a finger at me.

"Are an annoying person!" She yelled.

And that everyone, is how World War III started.

And it hasn't even ended yet.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

We kept on fighting during our walk home. We got a few stares and looks but I don't give a crap. Argh! I'm so pissed off with him! He is so annoying!

"That's it!" I yelled as we entered the house.

"You're back! Fina-"

"Just wait Haz, I'm busy in World War III here!" Louis said as he faced Harry then looked at me.

"I'm never talking to you again!" I said then stomped to my room.

"Fine! I don't care anyway!" I hear him say and I shut my door. Hard.

I officially hate Louis William Tomlinson.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Whoa. What just happened?" Harry questioned.

"World war III that's what" I tell him.

"Wait, so why are you guys fighting? I've never seen both of you like this before"

"Ugh! She's so annoying! We were just walking home and she started to over exaggerate about us leaving for tour. So I told her to stop it and it'll be all fine, then..then...argh! She's just a pain in the ass sometimes!" I explained to him and sat on the couch.

"Mate, just tell her that your-"

"No way I'm telling her I'm sorry!" I stood up and turning around to face Harry.

"What? Why not?"

"Because 1! I didn't start the fight! She did! And 2! She's never talking to me again! And I won't either!"

"Hey what's happening?" Liam said as he walked in with the others coming behind.

"Abby" I angrily mumbled. Ugh, I don't even want to say her name!

"What about her?" Zayn asked.

"And where is she anyway?" Niall questioned.

"They had a fight and she's in her room" Harry answered.

"What!?" Niall yelled.

"Louis! What the heck did you do to my sister!?" He yelled as he came over to me.

Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to Niall Horan, who just joined World War III.