Chapter 14 Hidden Talents

Note: This book is year 2012 (so far), even though I'm writing it in 2014

PREVIOUSLY

I then kissed Louis on the lips. This feels different. It wasn't like the kiss I had with Harry before, this time I felt fireworks.

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard Harry's voice say. I quickly pulled out of the kiss and looked at him.

Oh crap.

Back to the story

**HARRY'S POV**

Niall and I just finished grocery shopping, so now we are going back to the house. As usual, the car is pretty packed because Niall got SO much food.

"So when did you and Abby start dating?" he asked.

"Um, since yesterday, when I took her out" I answered.

"Oh right, so what happened when you guys went out?" Niall questioned.

"Well um-" I then stopped. I can't tell him that we were at the tree house, it's a secret location, which I don't want any one else to know about besides Abby.

"Well after we went to a restaurant, we went to a hill and lied down there, looking up at the stars" I started to explain. I can't believe I'm lying to my best friend, it's not right, although I wasn't lying when I said looking up at the stars.

"And then she just kissed me, so I asked her out and she said yes and that's how it all started" I said as I parked the car in the driveway.

"Ok, now it makes more sense. Just look after her yeah?"

"Of course" I answered as I took my seat belt off.

"Good, now go get Abby and Lou to help us, I'll start getting some bags"

"Ok" I then started to walk towards the door (A/N lol just realised that line (walk towards the door) is from the song Change My Mind. I love that song, and when they sang it on the flying platform in the TMH concert, ok I'll shut up now)

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed as I saw Abby and Louis kissing. This can't be happening. She can't be cheating on me!

They pulled away as soon as they saw me. I'm so angry, why are the kissing each other!?

"Harry, it's not want you-"

"It's over!" I yelled and went upstairs to my room. I want to punch a wall right now.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

Well I'm an idiot aren't I? Great, just great, Harry dumped me. And I'm sad and happy. I don't even know why I'm happy though, I think it's because it went too fast, and, I think I have feelings for someone else.

"Abby, I'm so sorry, it's all my-"

"Don't worry Lou, it's not you fault, I'm fine, let's just help Niall with the bags" I then started to go outside until I was grabbed by the wrist and was turned around.

"Are you sure you're ok Abby? I'm really sorry-"

"I'm fine Louis, I promise" I then got out of his grip and went outside. I am fine, I know I am, I knew this day was going to come anyway, I just need some time to think.

"Hey, where's Harry?" Niall asked as he saw me and Louis.

"Um, upstairs" I answered.

"Why? I thought he was going to help us"