Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber

Chapter 12 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber

PREVIOUSLY

Louis just kissed me! And I had butterflies! But I hate him! And Harry is my boyfriend! And I still don't know why I had butterflies when he kissed me! I'm so confused!

Do I still have feelings for Louis?

Back to the story

**ABBY/ABIGAIL'S POV**

"Wake up beautiful" I hear Harry's voice say in my ear.

"Go away Harry, I'm tired" I groaned as pulled the covers above me.

"And good morning to you too. Anyway, I was wondering if you want to help us put the Christmas tree up and the decorations, since it's Christmas soon"

"What time is it?" I asked as I put my head on the pillow.

"12 o'clock, so do you want to help us?"

"Nah, I'm lazy" I answered.

"Aww, please! It's going to be so boring putting the decorations up without my girlfriend"

"K fine, I'm doing this because I'm your girlfriend" I said as I got out of bed.

"Yay! I'll meet you downstairs! And go get dressed now!"

"Ok! Ok! I'm going!" I said as I walked towards my wardrobe to pick some clothes out.

"Wait!" Harry then grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I was facing him. I then felt lips crashed into mine. It felt different. It didn't feel like yesterday's kiss when we were at the tree house.

I didn't feel any fireworks.

Not even sparks or anything like that. It was just plain. It was like a simple kiss, I didn't feel anything at all. But why?

"I love you" Harry said as we pulled apart.

"I love you too" I said. Do I really mean it? Of course I do! I love Harry! He's my boyfriend! But why didn't I feel anything in the kiss? I'm so confused.

"We'll all be downstairs putting the tree up" Harry said as he walked to the door.

"Ok I'll meet you there" I said and he left.

I quickly changed out of my pajamas and dressed into a tank top and shorts and ran downstairs, not caring about my hair and making my bed.

"I'm here!" I shouted as I went in the living and see the boys putting the Christmas tree up.

"Ok, eat your breakfast first then you help us with the decorations" Niall said.

"Kk" I replied as I skipped to the dining table. There were eggs, bacon and toast. As would Harry would say

Simple but effective.

~

~

We are all now decorating the tree with multi coloured decorations. So far, it's looking really good, I'm actually proud of our work.

"This tree looks so pretty!" I said as I took a few steps back so I could see the whole thing clearly.

"Not as pretty as you" Harry commented which made blush. All the boys cooed except Louis. Why does he have to be jealous? Why does he still like me? He should like someone else who is much more prettier and better than me. I'm probably worthless.

"Thank you" I replied, not really knowing what to say.

"Done!" Niall said excitedly as he put the last red, sparkling bobble on the tree.

I looked at the finishing touch, and damn it was beautiful. The tree is so freaking gorgeous!

"I'm going I take a picture if it!" I said as I took my phone put of my pocket.

As I was about to take the perfect photo, Louis ran in the picture and did a random funny pose.

"Louis!" I laughed and complained at the same time.

"You photo bombed my perfect picture you idiot!" I said still laughing.

"Oh well" He grinned and shrugged.

"It's a pretty good photo actually, I'm going to post it on Twitter" I said as I started going to the Twitter app.

"I'll be waiting to see that" Louis said.

I got the photo and put a caption underneath saying:

Just finished putting the Christmas tree up with my little unicorn helpers @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik and my little unicorn photo bomber @Louis_Tomlinson

"Done!" I said as tapped on the word Tweet.

"Yay! I'm a unicorn!" Louis yelled and I laughed. He is such a funny guy.

"So are we all done with the decorations?" I asked as I put my phone away.

"Nope! Just one more thing!" Liam said as he went to the box that has decorations.

I wonder what he's getting, Christmas lights? I don't know.

He then pulled out a mistletoe. Oh shit.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked with my eyes widened. I seriously don't want to kiss anyone, I am going to avoid that thing until it's taken down.

"Nope" Liam answered as he hanged it up near the stairs.

"I'm totally avoiding that thing"

"What ever you say" Liam said and walked off.

~

~

"I'm bored" Louis complained as he sat next to me on the couch. Liam went out with Danielle, Zayn went out with Perrie and Niall and Harry went grocery shopping (they told me to come with them but I was too lazy to go), so I'm here stuck with Louis, which I don't really mind though, He's a cool and funny guy to hang around with.

"And I don't care" I said as I was on my phone, as usual. Yes, my phone and I are best friends.

My phone was then taken out of my hands.

"Hey!" as I looked at Louis, but he wasn't there. What? I then see him running down the hall. Oh no, he did not just take my phone and ran off with it. I then started to chase after him around the house. We are so childish, and it's totally normal.

"Give it back!" I shouted for like the 10th time.

"You have to get me first!" He then stopped right in his tracks near the stairs and I bumped into him.

"Got ya!" I yelled as he held the phone up in the air.

"Now give me back my-" As I looked up, I did not just see my phone, but the mistletoe.

"Shit!" I whispered shouted and jumped back, so I wasn't under the mistletoe.

"No! I am not going to kiss you" I said as I shook my head.

"It's just a mistletoe Abby, it doesn't mean anything when you kiss someone" Louis said.

"I know but-" I then thought about it. Ergh, but it's a mistletoe, and it was above me and Louis, so I have to kiss him, but it doesn't mean anything right?

"Ok, fine whatever" I then started to go closer to him. Ok, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a mistletoe. I can feel him breathing on me. Let's just get this over and done with.

I then kissed Louis on the lips. This feels different. It wasn't like the kiss I had with Harry before, this time I felt fireworks.

"We're ba- WHAT THE HELL!?" I heard Harry's voice say. I quickly pulled out of the kiss and looked at him.

Oh crap.