Chapter 17 Christmas

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

It was finally Christmas Eve and we all decided to watch The Lion King while eating heaps of food. Yup, I'm going to get SO high. I grabbed my red Santa hat and out it on.

"PIZZA'S HERE!" Niall screamed as he ran holding the pizza boxes.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" I yelled and ran to him.

"Like brother like sister" Harry says.

"CHEESE!" I yelled and grabbed two slices of cheese pizza.

~

~

We are all now watching The Lion King while eating food.

I'm sitting on the ground in front of the coffee table filled with heaven with Nialler, Zayn, Harry and Louis on the three seater and Danielle, Liam, Perrie and Zayn on the two love seats.

"Aw! Simba and Nala are so cute!" I say as they started to sing 'Just can't wait to be king'.

"Hey can we do an all nighter?" I asked.

"If you want to, but obviously you and Niall are going to win since you are eating so much candy" Liam said.

"Ok!" I said.

"I'm going to win!" Niall says.

"Nah uh! I am!" I tell him as I got a handful of Skittles.

~

~

The movie was soon going to finish and pretty much everybody slept accept for me and Niall.

I looked at the time. It was nearly 12.

"Yay! Christmas in 10 more minutes!" I whispered getting really excited. I hope I got the right presents for everyone.

"Ok here's the plan. As soon as it's 12, we scream Merry Christmas!" Niall says.

I giggled.

"Ok" I said.

The movie finished and there were 5 more minutes until Christmas. I decided to go on my phone and go on all my social networks.

"Niall! Niall! Niall! Take a selfie with me!" I whispered to him. I put the phone in front of us and we did funny and weird faces. I decided to upload one of them on Instagram.

Getting ready to scream MERRY CHRISTMAS! At the sleepy heads who failed the all nighter @niallhoran

I uploaded the picture and immediately got about 100 likes. Yup, my followers love me.

"2 more minutes!" Niall said.

"Yay!" I say getting REALLY excited now.

~

~

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1!"

"MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS!" Niall and I yelled. They all immediately woke up.

"WHOO! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!" I yelled.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Niall yelled like a child.

"Why did you guys wake me up? I was having the best dream ever when I was eating carrots" Louis said while he rubbed his eyes.

"BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Niall answered his question.

"Can we open our presents!?" Niall asked Liam.

"Yeah, I guess since you woke all of us up"

"YAY!" Niall and I screamed as we ran to the Christmas tree.