Chapter 32 Water Fight

**LOUIS' POV**

*after the show*

"So you're going to ask her out but you don't know where to have it?" Liam asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden? Are you jealous?" Liam asked.

"Yes! No! Maybe! I don't know!" I said quickly.

"Hm, ok then. Well, you guys can go to a restaurant?"

"Nah"

"Movies?"

"No"

"Park?"

"Um, we already did something like that"

"Can't you just tell her that you want to be in a relationship?" Liam said.

"I'm too nervous!"

"You could've asked her in the other dates that you had with her" he told me.

"I was nervous! No matter how much I wanted to tell her, I was too nervous! And they weren't dates" I added.

"Don't be nervous Louis, she'll say yes, I'm sure of it. Now, I have to call Sofia" he said as he walked away with his phone on his ear.

Ugh, I have to do something before Ashton makes a move!

"Hey Abby!" I said as I walked over to her.

"Oh hi Louis" she smiled as she looked up from her phone.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"We're friends Lou, of course you can. You can tell me anything" she said sweetly. See, this is what I love about her, she not just beautiful and stunning, she's caring, kind and friendly. She a friend that is always there for you and is there when you need help. You can trust her with anything. You can tell everything to her. She keeps secrets and doesn't tell anybody. She knows when you need help. She's a perfect friend.

"I just want to say" I paused getting really nervous now.

"I just want to say thanks for everything. Thanks for being a great friend" I said, mentally slapping myself for not telling her.

"Aw, no worries Louis. I'm always here for you" she grinned.

You're such an idiot Louis.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

*the next day*

The boys were doing their last show show here in Australia and I was backstage with 5SOS.

"So you're leaving tomorrow?" Calum asked.

"Yup" I said.

"Aw, we had so much fun hanging out with you guys" Ashton said.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you all of you" I said.

"We will be going to UK soon though, so we can meet up again" Luke said.

"Really? That's great! I thought I wouldn't be able to see you guys until I come back here or something" I said.

I didn't want to leave Australia. I love this place.

"Hey boys and Abby" Paul said as he opened the door.

"The lads want you to go on stage with them if that's alright with you?" He asked.

"YES!" I said immediately and ran out of the room.

"Hi Liam!" I said as I saw him backstage.

"Oh yay! You're here! Are the others coming?" Liam asked.

"I think so" I said.

"Ok, so when we say 'We have some special guests today and we will like to show them to you' you guys come out" Liam explained and I nodded. He then ran back on stage.

"Hello again!" Liam said and the crowd roared.

"We're here" Michael said walked up to me with the others behind him.

"Oh, good. Wait do we need microphones?" I asked but he shrugged.

"Here are your microphones" the lady said as she passed all of us a microphone.

"Thanks" I said.

"Ok! So, we have some special guests for you tonight!" Liam said and I was starting to get excited.

"And we will like to show them to you!" Harry said.

"Let's go!" I said to Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum and we ran to the stage.

"HI!" I yelled onto the microphone.

"Omg! It's Abby and 5 seconds of summer!" Louis said in a girly voice which made everyone laugh.

"Ok! So we're going to play a game!" Niall said.

"Which is calledddddd!!" Zayn said as the drum rolls played in the background.

"A water fight!" One Direction yelled at the same time as they poured bottles of water over my and 5SOS' heads. I screamed.

"Oh! It's on!" I said through the microphone before putting it down. I got 2 water bottles and poured one over Liam, then the other over Calum.

"Hey! I thought we were in a team!" Calum said.

"Well, not anymore" I grinned.

The game continued for about 5 minutes until we ran out of water.

"Well, I'm just going to get changed" I said through the microphone then left the stage.

"But I'll be back!" I said once more time and left my microphone on a desk.

I quickly changed into new clothes and ran back on stage.

"I'm back!" I said.

"Where's your microphone?" Ashton asked.

"Where's YOUR microphone?" I asked as I grabbed his one.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi guys" I grinned as I looked over at the crowd.

"You guys are amazing, did you know that?" I said and they screamed.

"I LOVE AUSTRALIA!" I yelled as I gave my microphone back to Ashton and sat on the stairs next to Louis.

I heard someone yell 'LOUBBY!'

"Sorry, we're not dating" I said as I grabbed Louis' microphone.

"But we will soon!" he added and I
blushed.

The crowed then again roared with excitement.

"Soon huh? I wonder when that is" I said as he put his microphone down.

"Abigail Horan, will you-"