Chapter 22 It's All My Fault

**HARRY'S POV**

We all waited in the lounge room for Niall and Abby to come. I still can't believe she cut herself. But why? What made her want to cut herself? She's such a nice, sweet and innocent girl, I never knew she would cut herself. Lucky we stopped her on time, or else she would've lost a lot of blood and we would've had to go to the hospital. At least she's all fine now, she's just having a private talk with Niall.

"It's my fault that she cut" Louis said worriedly.

"It's not your fault Louis" I tell him. Come on, I don't think she would cut just because of that stupid fight anyway.

"How would you know? What if she really did cut herself because of me? It's all my fault! I feel so guilty! Dammit! I'm such an idiot-"

"Stop panicking Louis! Just calm down, everything is going to be fine" Liam calmed him down.

A few minutes later, Niall entered the lounge room.

"Is she ok?" Zayn asked him.

"Yeah, she's just sleeping now" Niall said.

"So did she tell you why she cut herself?" I asked him as he sat down.

"Yeah" he answered.

We all looked at Niall wanting to the answer.

"Then why?" Liam asked.

"It's because of-"

"It's my fault isn't!? Dammit! I'm such a idiot! I feel so bad now! I should not have started the fight! I'm so stupid! It's all my fau-"

"Shut up Louis!" I yelled at him.

"It's not your fault" Niall said.

"See? Told you it's not your fault" I told Louis.

"Oh my god really? Are you serious? It's not my fault? Are you sure? Oh my god ok so why did she cut then?" Louis questioned.

"Yes, yes, no it's not your fault and yes. She cut herself because of the hate"

"I thought so" Liam said.

"What? From where? Twitter?" Louis asked.

"No from Instagram" Niall answered.

"What picture?" Louis asked.

"You ask too many questions Lou" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I need to know!" He said.

"Why?" Zayn smirked. We all looked at each other knowing we're all thinking of the same thing.

"Because I care about her a lot" Louis answered.

We all smirked at him and winked at him. He looked confused at first but then rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

"Be quiet Louis! She's sleeping! Don't want to wake up your girl right?" I said as I moved my eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up Harry!" He whispered shouted.

"You seriously need to make a move mate" Zayn told him and we all nodded at him. Him and Abby would make a great couple! They're so cute together!

"She doesn't even want to talk to me" he mumbled.

"She will talk to you eventually, I promise" Niall told him.

"So really, what picture is it that had the hate?" Louis asked going back to the topic earlier.

"Um, I think it was the one that Harry posted"

"What!?" I said standing up.

"Oh shit! It's all my fault! It's my fault that she cut herself! Why did I post the drawing in the first place! I'm such an idiot!" I yelled panicking and ran to my bedroom while the boys were saying my name.

"It's all my fault!" I said to myself again and again and again. I grabbed my phone and read through the comments.

"Ugh! I'm such an idiot!" I said as I saw the hate. I quickly deleted the picture.

"Harry! It's not your fault!" Niall yelled behind the door.

"Yes it is! If I didn't post the drawing, Abby would not have cut herself! None of this would have happen if I didn't post it!" I yelled back at him.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

As soon as Niall closed the door, I got out of my bed. I wasn't tired at all. I went on Twitter and tweeted the link to my video on YouTube. I then heard yelling downstairs. What the hell are they yelling about? I went out of my room and went to the top of the stairs and listened to what they were saying.

"It's my fault isn't!? Dammit! I'm such a idiot! I feel so bad now! I should not have started the fight! I'm so stupid! It's all my fau-"

"Shut up Louis!"

"It's not your fault"

"See? Told you it's not your fault"

"Oh my god really? Are you serious? It's not my fault? Are you sure? Oh my god ok so why did she cut then?" Oh, so they're talking about me? Well obviously, what else would they talk about?

"Yes, yes, no it's not your fault and yes. She cut herself because of the hate" Yeah, I don't really care if Niall told them that, I trust the guys, I just hope they don't spread it or anything like that.

"I thought so"

"What? From where? Twitter?" Why the heck would he care?

"No from Instagram"

"What picture?" Oh god, are you serious? Why does he freaking care anyway!?

"You ask too many questions Lou" EXACTLY!

"I need to know!" No you don't.

"Why?" Yeah Louis, why do you NEED to know huh?

"Because I care about her a lot" What the heck did he just say?