Chapter 3 Mission Failed?

**ABBY'S POV**

I quickly turned the door knob and realised that it was locked. I WAS SO CLOSE!!

Mission Failed

I turned around and was pushed to the floor which hurt. A lot.

'OW!' I shouted right in front of a VERY familiar face.

'Sorry love, but don't even think about escaping' the curly haired boy said in a low British voice.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled.

'Oh, sorry...' he said as he got off me.

"G-go away from me" I said avoiding eye contact from the person.

I then heard a multiple of footsteps coming from the stairs.

'Hey what happened?'

'Oh there she is!'

'Thank god. I thought she ran off!'

'W-why did you kidnap me?' i said looking at them.Wait a minute..

'Oh my god. A-are you One Direction?'

'Niall! You didn't tell us she was a fan!' Zayn said. 

I got kidnapped by One Direction?

'Why did you kidnap me?' I said not really caring that they're here now. Why should I? They kidnapped me! 

'Well, um...' Louis said. You could tell that he's trying to find a fake answer.

'We... played truth or dare?' Louis said finding an excuse.

'Yeah, I totally believe that. So what really happened?'

'Um, Abby-'Liam said

'YOU KNOW MY NAME!?' I yelled. Not in an exciting way, a shocked way.

'Calm down love, let's talk about it in the lounge' Harry said pointing to the lounge.

'How am I supposed to calm down when 5 guys that i have NEVER told my name to, KNOW MY NAME?' I said in a serious tone and looked at all five of them. No wait. There aren't five of them. There's only four, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis. Where the hell is Zayn? All the 4 boys were looking behind me, so I turned around, and realised that it was a bad idea...

'PUT ME DOWN!' I screamed as Zayn was carrying me while I was punching his back. I have no idea where he's taking me, which started to freak me out.

'Where are you taking me!?'

They didn't answer me. So I screamed louder.

Zayn finally put me down on a couch and when I was about to get up, someone gripped my shoulders hard so I couldn't get up.

I looked behind and saw Harry and he winked at me.

'Well?'

**LOUIS' POV**

She's beautiful. Wait. Did I just say that? I don't have a crush on her anyways, or maybe just a tiny crush. It's tiny anyway, nothing to worry about right? 

'Well?' I snapped out of my thoughts.

'Sorry, what did you say?' I asked mentally slapping myself.

She groaned 'Why am I here?!'

Here we go again. I want to tell her but I'm scared. I looked up and see everyone looking at me.

'What?' I asked hopping that I won't have to tell Abby the reason.