Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?

Chapter 5 Was It A Nightmare? Or Was It A Flashback?

**ABBY'S POV**

**FLASH BACK** (About 15 years ago)

'ABIGAIL! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!' Dad shouted.

'Yes daddy?' I called as I came running downstairs nearly tripping over.

'GET ME A BEER!'

'O-okay' I run to the fridge to get the beer.

'HURRY UP IDIOT!'

I quickly got his beer and sprinted to him but I tripped over and dropped the beer.

'YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DROP IT!?' He screamed as

'I-I'm sorry da-daddy!'

He then started kicking and punching me.

'DA-DADDY! P-PLEASE S-STOP!' I shouted in pain and tears.

'SHUT UP!'

I couldn't get up from the floor. I was weak. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything except cry. Why does this have to happen to me?

**END OF FLASH BACK**

I screamed as I woke up.

I heard footsteps coming and the door was bashed opened which made me flinched. Niall came running in my room with other boys behind him. Niall hugged and comforted me.

'Everything's alright princess, I'm here, shhhh' He tells me. That's when I realised that I was crying.

'What happened baby girl?' Niall asked as he gently pushed a few hair strands away from my face.

'I-I-I don't know...' I stuttered. I'm confused of what's happening.

'Did you have a nightmare?' Liam asked. Then it all came back to me. It was a night mare. It's not real. Or was it real? Was it flash back? But, my dad would never do anything like that to me.

'I-I don't know' I then started crying in Niall's chest.

'Shhh, it's alright princess, it's just a nightmare, shhh' He gently rubbed my back which calmed me down. Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?

'Thank you Niall' I thank him and gave him a hug.

'It's alright baby girl'

'I don't think it was a night mare...' I tell Niall quietly.

'Then what was it?' he asked.

'I-I think it was a flash back, but I'm not sure...'

'Ok, so what happened in the night mare or flash back?'

I sat up on the bed ready to tell the story.

'Well, my dad but I'm not sure if he is my dad but anyway, he called out my name so I went up to him. He told me to get beer, so I got the beer and ran to him but then I tripped over and dropped the beer. He then started to shout at me and he kicked and punched me. I cried while he was hurting me and that's all I know.' I explained to them and started to cry in Niall's chest.

'Shh, it's alright Abby. I think it's time to tell you what happened' He said as he looked at the boys and they nodded their heads and he looked back at me.

'W-what are you talking about?' I asked as I got off his chest and rubbed my eyes.