Chapter 31 Reunited

Chapter 31 Reunited

*about 8 months later*

The boys performed lots of shows, went to interviews and other things. I also did the opening acts and I never get tired of it. It's the best thing ever!
The boys are so hilarious on their shows! Changing song lyrics, doing crazy dance moves, having a water fight and much more! We are now at Australia doing shows. I REALLY miss this place! I've been Skyping with my friends and telling them my whole story and that I'm coming back to Australia. They're also coming to the concert and we are going to see each other backstage before the show starts. I miss them SO much!

Right now, I'm waiting for my friends in my backstage room. I was surprised I got my own even though I wasn't performing, because the band 5 Seconds Of Summer is the opening act for Australia.

"Abby!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw 3 girls running up to me giving me a bone crashing hug.

"Oh my god! I've missed you so much!" Cassie yelled.

"Abby! Oh my gosh! Is it really you!?" Sarah asked and I laughed.

"It's been like a billion years since I've seen you!" Charlotte said.

"I miss you guys heaps!" I said as we pulled out of the hug.

"Me too! It's so lonely in school without you" Cassie said.

"Yeah, whenever we're on a table that has 4 seats, we pretend that your seating on one the seats" Sarah said.

"Aw really?" I asked and she nodded.

"So, do you have a boy friend yet?" Charlotte smirked.

"Haha! No not yet" I said.

"You should date Louis! You make a cute couple!" Charlotte said.

"He doesn't like me so what's the point?" I shrugged.

"Abby, you can't read people's minds. What if Louis does like you? You just never know" Sarah said.

"I just doubt it though" I told her.

"Can we meet the boys!?" Cassie said as she cried out.

"Yeah sure, I'll get them" I said as I left the room. I could hear their squeals as I walked down the hallway.

I knocked on the door that says 'One Direction'.

"Hey Abby!" Zayn said.

"Hey Zayn! Are you guys free?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we're just playing a video game" he told me.

"Oh, well, would you guys like to see my friends? Because they want to see you" I said.

"Yeah sure, I'll just tell the lads" he said as he looked behind to face the boys.

"Hey lads! Abby's friends want to meet us! Can we go?" Zayn called out.

I heard Ok's and sure's and smiled.

We all then walked to my room.

"Hey guys, meet One Direction" I grinned as I opened the door. Their jaw fell to the ground and I laughed.

"Oh my god, am I dreaming?" Sarah said.

"Can you pinch me?" Cassie said.

"Hi" Charlotte said in shocked.

"So boys, meet Sarah, Cassie and Charlotte. Girls meet as you obviously already know, One Direction" I grinned.

"Hi girls!" Liam said.

"Hi" they answered still in shocked.

"Well, it looks like they can't speak so I'll speak for them. Can they have your autographs?" I asked the boys and the girls gasped.

"Sure thing" Liam said.

After they sighed stuff for my friends and talked, my friends sadly had to leave.

"Bye guys, I love you so much" I said.

"We love you too! We're going to miss you again heaps!" Sarah said.

We then did our handshake and our group hug.

"Enjoy the show!" I said.

"It better be good" Cassie said.

"Oh it will be" I grinned.

~

~

"So who are we waiting for?" I asked as I played Temple Run.

"5 Seconds Of Summer" Louis said.

"Ok" I said. I don't really know them actually. All I know is that they are an Australia boy band, there's four of them and yeah.

"They're here!" Niall yelled.

I looked up and see 4 boys coming in our room. The boys gave them a hug and stuff like that as I played Temple Run.

"Hey!" I said as Niall grabbed the phone off me.

"Boys, meet Abby, Abby meet 5 Seconds of Summer!" Liam introduced to me.

"Uh, hi" I said as I stood up.

The boys then introduced their names one by one.

"I'm Luke"

"I'm Calum"

"Michael"

"And I'm Ashton" the boy with the hat said. He walked up to me a shook my hand.

"H-hi" I said nervously as I looked straight into his beautiful eyes. He's perfect. His eyes, his dimples, his voice, his- ok I'll shut up now.

**ASHTON'S POV**

So this is Niall's sister who everybody is talking about.

She's beautiful. She's- ugh, I can't explain how perfect she is! She's gorgeous, she probably already has a boyfriend, oh well. Whoever is her boyfriend is the luckiest man ever.

**LOUIS' POV**

Anger filled me as Abby stared into Ashton's eyes. No, she's mine! Even though we're not dating! Please don't tell me this is happening! Please don't let Abby fall in love with Ashton! Dammit Louis! If you want Abby to be yours, you have to make your move!

And that's what I'm exactly going to do.