Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?

Chapter 20 Am I really ok?

**NIALL'S POV**

"Louis! What did you do to my sister!?" I yelled as I angrily walked over to him.

"I swear to god, I didn't do anything!"

"Then what happened!?" I asked him.

"We were walking back home...."

~

~

"Why on earth would you yell at her anyway!?" He said as soon as I finished explaining what happened.

"She was over exaggerating too much! And she started then she started yelling!"

"Stop blaming stuff on my sister!"

"I'm not blaming anything to your sister!"

"Niall! Louis! Stop fighting!" Liam yelled as he came in the gap between us.

"You guys are just making it worse! What do you think is happening now to Abby?"

Oh no. Abby.

I then ran upstairs.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

I could hear yelling downstairs.

"I hate him so much" I mumbled.

"Idiot" *throws pen across the room*

"Loser" *throws another pen across the room*

"Stupid" *throws another pen across the room*

"Pain in the ass!" *throws a handful of pens across the room*

None of this crap I'm doing now won't make any difference. I might as well go on my phone, that should cheer me up.

I went on my phone and looked though my pictures. Pictures of my photography, food, wow I still have my huge spam of One Direction before I met them.....or kidnapped me. My selfies with my friends, my selfies with Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam and- not even going to mention that name.

"Stupid phone" *throws phone across the room not giving a crap if it cracks*

I see my phone fly like Super Man across the room. Whatever, I don't care if it cracks. Something then caught my eye on the bed. I walked over to my bed and grabbed the yellow bunny that Louis gave me.

"Stupid bunny that reminds of the stupid carnival that I went with that stupid idiot that gives me a stupid pain in the ass!" *throws bunny across the room* damn, I should've tied a mini cape on the bunny so it looks like Super Man.

"Abby! Are you there!?" An Irish accent asked. Niall.

I walked to the door.

"Yeah wha-" As I opened the door I was greeted with a huge hug.

"And hi to you too" I said.

"Are you ok princess? I heard what happened" Niall said sweetly as he pulled out of the hug.

"Yeah, everything's fine" lie.

"I just need to....think about stuff" true.

"Don't worry about Louis. I can deal with it"

"It's fine Niall" I said. I don't need any help.

"And if you need any help or anything, I'm here"

I then immediately hugged him.

"Whoa, what's this for?" He asked.

"Thanks for being the best brother in the whole wide world" I answered.