Chapter 15 Carnival

Chapter 15 Carnival

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

"Oh my God, that's amazing!" Screamed Danielle.

"You're so talented!" Said Perrie.

Oh my God, Danielle and Perrie are here! Why did I just realise? I'm so stupid.

"Um, Thank you" I say shyly.

"Now give me back the damn phone Louis" I said as I walked up to him a held my hand out.

"You are such a great singer! You should really perform and stuff!" he said and ignored what I said before.

"No, no and no. Now, we made a deal here that if I sing and play the guitar, you will give me back my phone. Now give me the phone" I said the last part with gritted teeth.

"Politely Abby" Niall said. Are you cereal?

"May I have my phone back please?" I said with a fake cheerful voice and a fake smile.

"Of course you may" He grinned as he took out the phone out of his pocket and gave it to me. I snatched it off his hand.

"You're so good at singing and playing the guitar!" Liam commented.

"Come on! It wasn't even that good!" I said. Everyone then started to talk on top of each other and saying that it was good and stuff like that.

"Hey! I'm bored can we do something!" I shouted and got their attention.

"Yeah sure what do you want to do?" Niall asked.

"Oh, apparently there is a carnival somewhere near by, can we go? Please?" I asked them remembering seeing it on a brochure.

"Yeah sure, if it's alright with you guys" Niall said as he looked over to the others.

Everyone agreed and started to go to their cars. Zayn and Perrie went to Zayn's, Liam and Danielle went to Liam's and Harry,Louis,Niall and I went in the van. We all then drove to the carnival.

**At the carnival**

**NIALL'S POV**

We all got out tickets and entered the carnival. I could hear faint screaming from the roller coaster.

Liam, Danielle,Zayn and Perrie's just left, so it's just Abby, Harry, Louis and me.

"Can I go with you?" Abby asked me.

"No, no, you go with Louis, I'm
going with Harry" I tell her. I can tell Louis likes her and I think she likes him too, I don't mind at all if they are dating , they're a pretty cute couple. So I wanted Abby to go with Louis so they get to know each other more.

"Ok see ya guys!" I tell them as I walked away with Harry.

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

We all entered the place and went different ways. Liam and Zayn went with their girlfriends, Niall and Harry went together and I'm with Louis. I wanted to go with Niall, but he told me to go with Louis, I didn't mind at all but I wondered why he wanted me to go with Louis. Oh well, whatever, I don't really care.

"Oh look! A roller coaster!" Louis pointed out.

"Let's go to that one first!" He said and grabbed my wrist and dragged me there.

"Whoa what? I'm not going on that!" I tell him.

"aw why not?" he questioned.

"I don't do roller coasters"

"You're just like Zayn! He doesn't like roller coasters"

"Are you scared of heights?" he asked.