Chapter 28 Surprise

Chapter 28 Surprise

*A few weeks later*

Today was the boys and I's last time here in the UK, since I'm going to Ireland to stay with my family. I'm going to miss them heaps. We did so much things yesterday. We went to the movies, to the park, Nandos, played hide and seek in the shopping centre and heaps more. We had so much fun, and that's probably the last time I would ever have fun in a while. Right now, we are at the airport, with the boys and some of their family members, except me and Niall's because they're at Ireland and Perrie and Danielle were here as well. They were already crying, even though the boys' plane hasn't been announced yet. I haven't cried yet, but I will soon. I want to cry now, but I'm holding it back, like I always do, I hate it when people see me cry.

"Plane 258 is now boarding. Please make your way to the desk at section 4" the speaker said.

"I guess this is it" Liam said. Danielle cried more and hugged him.

After everyone gave them their 'Byes', hugs and kisses, they left because the boys' wanted to talk to me in private.

"I'm going to miss you" I told them, holding back the tears.

"We're going to miss you too" Harry said. We then did our very last group hug until probably the end of the year.

"We'll be back before you know it" Louis said.

"Promise me to call, or text, or Skype call me?" I told them.

"Promise" they all said.

"You better"

"Promise us you'll call, or text, or Skype call us?" Harry told me.

I chuckled.
"Of course"

We then did another group hug, that's when I started to cry.

"Aw, Abby, don't cry" Zayn said as he gave me a hug.

"I-I'll never get to see you again" I said.

"Come on boys, we better go" Paul told us and he whispered something into Liam's ear and left.

"Ok, do we tell her now boys?" Liam asked. What are they talking about?
They all nodded and grinned at me.

"Abby, we have a surprise for you" Niall said.

"What? No. Please, you've already gave me lots and lots of things, I don't need anymore" I told them.

"You'll love it, I promise" Louis said.

"Fine, what is it this time? A giant teddy bear or something?" I asked.

"Nope" Zayn said.

"Abby" Niall said as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You're our opening act for our tour!"
What?

"What?" I questioned.

"I know it's really late to tell you, but we wanted it to be a surprise" Zayn said.

"Wait, what?"

"You're our opening act for our Take Me Home Tour!" Louis cheered.

I was shocked.
No, this can't be happening!

"Remember that day when we
went to the studio and Simon wanted to talk to us in private? Well, he told us that he heard you singing 'Torn' when you were in the recording room and he really liked it, and since we didn't have an opening act, except for UK and Australia, he decided to put you as the opening act!" Liam explained.

"Oh my god" I said as I put my hands over my mouth.

"I'm going on tour with you!?" I said in shocked.

"Yes!"

I screamed in joy and happiness and we did our group hug. I was so happy, that I was actually crying.

"Why are you crying?" Louis asked me as we pulled out of the hug.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it!" I cried out.

I'm One Direction's opening act!