Chapter 30 The Note

Chapter 30 The Note

*ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

As I finished showering and changing into my pyjamas, I went to my bed to get my phone. As I opened my curtain, there was a note on the pillow. I picked it up and read it.

Hey, meet you outside the tour bus when the lads are sleeping ;)

~Superman

I rolled my eyes as I read 'Superman'. He surely is my Superman though.

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down next to Liam on the couch.

"Hey" they said not taking their eyes off their phone.

"Wow, we're so social" I said as I rolled my eyes.

I then felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket and read the text message.

Did you get the note? ~Superman ;)

Yes I did Mr Superman ;). Where are we going anyway? -Abby

Surprise ;) ~Superman

Hm, seems boring. Changed my mind, not going to go anymore -Abby

You'll love it, I promise :) ~Superman

~

~

The boys were all sleeping, except for Louis, who was already outside. I grabbed my jacket and tip toed put of the bus.

"Hey" Louis said as he saw me got out.

"Hi" I said as I walked over to him.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We then started to walk to the 'Mysterious place' which is a surprise.

"So where is this mysterious place?" I asked.

"You'll see"

We then walked to the top of a hill and sat there.

"I forgot to bring food. Sorry" he said feeling guilty.

"Don't be Louis. It's fine. You don't have to say sorry" I told him.

"They're so pretty" I said as I saw the stars sparkle in the night sky.

"Like you, but you're more prettier" Louis said immediately. I blushed deep crimson.

"Thanks" I said.

"But I doubt that" I mumbled so he couldn't hear me.

"Shooting star! Make a wish!" Louis said.

Wish. Ok. Make a wish Abby. Wait, but I don't have one. Dammit. Um ok, I think I got one now.

I wish I was a unicorn.

"Did you make one?" Louis asked.

"Yep" I replied.

"What was it?"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If I tell you, it won't come true" I told him.

"Please" he begged as he put on his puppy face. Dammit Louis.

"Fine. I wished that I was a unicorn"

He then borates out laughing.

"You're kidding me right?" He asked still laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry! I didn't know what wish to make because I didn't have one!" I said.

"Haha! It's fine love. It's cute though" he said.

"Now what's your wish Mr Superman?" I asked him.

"That this pretty, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous girl that I really like will be my girlfriend one day" he told me.

"Aww! That's so cute Louis! I do hope she will be your girlfriend one day as well" I told him.

I wonder who she is. Obviously it's not me, the chick who Louis is talking about is pretty, beautiful, stunning and gorgeous. I wish I was her. I would love to be Louis' girlfriend. That'll never happen though. Only in my dreams.

There was them 'booming' sounds which scared the hell out of me.

"What was that?" I said.

"Look there" Louis grinned as he pointed to the view in front of us. There bright and colourful fireworks.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful!" I said in amazed like I haven't seen fireworks before, but I have.

"Don't tell me you did that all for me" I said to Louis.

"No, I didn't, I never knew there will be fireworks" he said.

"You better be telling the truth"

We watched the whole fireworks show and let just say, it was the best fireworks I have ever seen. Probably because it's from America.

"It's getting late, want to head back to the bus now?" Louis asked.

No, I want to stay here with you forever, looking up at the beautiful stars.

"Sure" I answered and we started walking back to the bus. As Louis opened the door, I stopped him before we entered.

"Thanks for tonight Louis" I whispered and gave him a kiss on the cheek and entered the bus quietly, leaving a frozen Louis behind.

I then took off my jacket and climbed on my bed and fell asleep immediately.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Thanks for tonight Louis" she said and the most amazing thing happened. She gave me a peck on the cheek. I was frozen in my position. Am I dreaming? Is this really happening? Did the girl that I am deeply in love with just gave me a kiss? I then got out of my thoughts and entered the bus.

I'm never cleaning this cheek again.