Chapter 10 The Shooting Star

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

"Are we yet?" I asked for 10th time. I never knew it was so much fun to annoy Harry.

"You are such a pain the the ass sometimes" He answered, which I'm guessing is a no.

"Thank you, I really appreciate" I grinned.

"Your welcome. Ok, we're here happy?" he said as he parked the car.

"It's about time!" I yelled and looked out the window. We were at a forest.

"A forest?" I questioned as I looked at Harry.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Just asking" I answered as Harry got out of the car. I quickly took off my seatbelt and as I was about to open the door by myself, Harry opened it with a smirk on his face.

"You're very quick aren't you?" I say as I got out of the car.

"Yep" he said putting the 'p' at the end.

"Ok, let's go!" he said as he locked the car and grabbed my hand.

"It's not a date Harry" I say as I took my hand off his.

"I know, I just want to hold your hand"

"But I don't want your germs"

"Well that's not nice"

"That's right, it's not nice, but it's very nice"

"You are so crazy"

"Thank you, now are we going to a secret location or something?" I asked as we walked through the forest. It was really beautiful, the sun was shining on the trees, it's so beautiful, I can't even describe it even though I just did. It wasn't sunset, but it was close to being sunset.

"You'll see" Harry said.

"But I'm blind, I can't see anything"

"Really? Look over there then" he pointed to a tree house.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool! Did you build that!?" I asked it pure shock. It's the best tree house I have ever seen! Actually, it's the only tree house I have ever seen! (in real life though)

"No, I found it, then I fixed it up a bit. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this place, you're the first person to know about this" He explained.

"I promise" I smiled and ran up to the tree house with excitement.

"Hey! wait for me!" Harry yelled back as I went up the stairs. I went inside, and saw a picnic blanket and a pretty big picnic basket in the middle of the the room. As I was about to turn around to find Harry, hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Ah!" I yelled as I got scared.

"You didn't see that coming did you?" he whispered in my ear which made me have shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

"No, I didn't, you scared the hell out of me!" I said as I got off his arms.

"You're cute when you get scared" he grinned and showed his dimples. Well, you're cute when you smile and show your dimples. I would've said that, but I was too shy and nervous to say it.

"Um, ok" I said, I didn't really know what to say.

"Sit down here" he said as he pointed to the picnic blanket.

"If you say so" I say as I sat down.

"I have your favourite food" he grinned as he opened the picnic basket.