Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England

Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane to England

So now we are on a new plane because we had to get off at Singapore to go to England. I actually like this plane better, because the seats are more comfy.

I didn't feel sleepy anymore so I went on my phone to play Fruit Ninja. Don't judge, it's addicting.

"That game? Seriously?" Louis said as he sat next to me.

"Yeah now shut up" I said as I concentrated on the game.

"NOOO!" I yelled as my screen said GAME OVER.

"Stupid bomb!" I said as I turned off my phone.

"Want some food?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, I'll just ask the-"

"No! It's alright, I can do it" he said as he got out of his seat.

"Ok then" I said. I looked at the time on my phone and groaned. About 6 more hours until we get there.

"Here's the menu, choose whatever you want and I'll get it for you" he said as he passed me the menu.

"Oh it's alright Lou, I can pay for mys-"

"No! It's fine Abby, you don't have to pay, I'll pay" he said to me. I sighed knowing he is going to win.

"Fine" I then looked through the menu to find what I want.

~

~

"Here you go" the lady said as she placed my pasta and soft drink on the table.

"Thanks" I said.

"Thank you Louis, you really didn't have to pay" I told him as I grabbed my fork.

"Oh, but I did" he winked at me and I blushed.

"Hey guys! Ooh what's this? A date?" Harry smirked and I blushed more.

"No Harry, it's not a date" Louis said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say. I'll just leave you guys so you can have privacy, in your date" he winked and walked off.

"It's not a date!" Louis and I said in unison.

I then took a bite out of my pasta.

"Is it nice?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"How about yours?" I asked. He got a carrot cake and for some reason, I found it cute.

"Yup"

~

~

When we finished with our food, I went on my phone to listen to music.

"Is that our music?" He said as he saw my 'One Direction' Playlist.

"Nah, it's a different One Direction band" I rolled my eyes.

"You and your sarcasm again. Can I see it?" I passed my phone to him.

"Can I see your phone?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because you have my phone"

"Fair enough" he said and got his phone out of his pocket and gave it to me.

"But you don't know the pass code"

"But I know how to use camera" I grinned as I started to spam his phone with taking pictures of the plane.

"Hey! Stop that!" He said as he tried to grab his phone back.

"Hi Louis! I hope you like your spam!" I said as I put it on video and turned it off. I then started to take more pictures of the ceiling, the seats, my shoes, the lights, the windows, the ground.

"No stop please! I beg you!" He said.

I then got out of my seat and ran down the aisle to hide in one of the seats.

I ran past Niall and Zayn sleeping and Paul and Liam who looked confused why I was running. I saw Harry in one of the seats so I ran up to him.

"Harry! Hide me! Please!" I begged him.

"Hide behind my seat" he said not taking his eyes of his phone. I then quickly did what he told me before Louis sees me.

"Abby! I swear to god, if you don't give me back my phone, I won't give back your phone" I heard Louis say as I took selfies.

"Have you seen Abby Harry?"

"I saw her go at the front"

"She did? Ok thanks Harry"

"He's gone" Harry said.

"Oh my god thank you so much Ha-"

I then heard Louis' phone ringing.

"Shit" I whispered under my breath as I put the volume down.

"Found ya!" I heard Louis yell as he jumped on top of me to get the phone.

"Ah! Get your butt out my face!" I yell.

"Give me my phone!" He said.

"But I haven't finished spamming yet!"

"Got it!" He said as he stood up and ran off, living me lying on the ground.

"Ugh" I groaned, too lazy to get up.

"Haha, need help?" Harry said as he put a hand out. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"Thanks" I said as I brushed off the dust on my clothes.

"No worries"

"That was the worst experience ever" I said.

"What was?" He asked as we walked down the aisle.

"Having Louis' ass right in front of my face"

Hey, so I'm at the food court and there's free WiFi, so why not update?

I'll try my best to update everyday @SageTheHerb ;)

Stupid Myer doesn't have That Moment Perfume -.- So I sprayed the Our Moment perfume on myself instead :) I smell nice now.

Please follow, comment and
Vote!! :)

K bai! xx