Chapter 7 The dress

Chapter 7 The Dress

We both turned around slowly and it was Liam. We are so dead. I didn't say anything, I'm pretty sure he has another plan or something so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut for a while.

'Oh, hello Liam!' Louis said happily as if nothing happened.

'So, why are you heading for the door? You do know that you two are still punished'

'Well, Abby wanted to go out to have a walk'

'Why are you going with her then?' Argh, too many questions daddy direction.

'Because she might run away' Louis said in a 'duh' tone. Good point.

'Oh right, well fine then, you can go out ONLY for today since you two are still punished and Louis, make sure you where you disguise'

'Thanks Liam and yeah, I'll wear it, it's just in my car' Lou said and grabbed the car keys that was on the table next to him.

'Ok, just be back by 1:30'

'Fine' Louis groaned.

'Let's go Abby' He grabbed my hand and we walked out.

'Bye Liam' I called out and he waved.

**HARRY'S POV**

So Louis and I talked to each other this morning and we agreed that whoever Abby kisses on the lips first, gets to have her. I am so going to win!

So now I'm just in the lounge room watching T.V with Zayn, Liam and Niall. I think Louis and Abby are upstairs and I'm not sure why. Abby better not be kissing Louis.

'I'll be right back' Liam says and gets off the couch. I wonder where he's going.

A few minutes later Liam came back.

'Where did you go?' I asked as he sat down on the couch.

'I just spotted Louis and Abby leaving the house without permission'

'Did you let them go?'

'Yeah, I know they're still grounded from the food fight but I'm just letting them out just for today'

'Oh, alright. When are they ungrounded?' I asked so I can take Abby somewhere.

'Tuesday, why?' Today is Sunday, so in two days, I can plan something with Abby.

'Oh, just asking'

**ABBY'S POV**

'Phew, that was close' Lou said in relieved.

'I know right, hey are we using the car because you told Liam that we're going to walk' I asked.

'Yeah, we are and don't worry, he won't notice' he said.

'Why did you park all the way here?' I asked as we walked up to the car.

'So Liam doesn't know that we're using the car' he said as he unlocked the car.

'Oh right'

Smart.

'Here you go' Louis smiled as he opened the door for me.

'Thanks' I said and sat in the seat and he closed the door and went to the other side.

'So what does your disguise look like?' I asked as he went in the car and put my seat belt on.

'Oh, it's just a beanie, sunglasses and a wig' he replied as he put them on.

'Has anyone ever recognised you?'