Chapter 4 Food Fight

**ABBY'S POV**

My eyes widened. What?

To be honest, I actually have a tiny crush on Harry but I also have a crush on Louis.

'I'm not even pretty' I thought.

'Abby, you are so beautiful, and you should know that. You are funny, perfect, cute, stunning, gorgeous, breath taking'

I felt my cheeks starting to burn red. Dammit. I said that out loud.

'The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you immediately. I wanted to be with you and no one else. You are the girl I want.'

**LOUIS' POV**

I went upstairs to go to my room to get my phone until I stopped in my tracks and listened to Harry and Abby's conversation.

'I'm not even pretty'

Did she just call herself not pretty? Actually, that's right. Abby's not pretty, she's-

'Abby, you are so beautiful, and you should know that. You are funny, perfect, cute, stunning, gorgeous, breath taking'

Yeah, exactly what Harry just said. Wait. Did Harry just say that? This better not go where I think it's going.

'The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you immediately. I wanted to be with you and no one else. You are the girl I want.'

My jaw dropped all the way to the floor. Harry, my best friend, likes Abby!? Oh no.

**ABBY'S POV**

'The first time I saw you, I fell in love with you immediately. I wanted to be with you and no one else. You are the girl I want.'

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

' Why choose me instead of another girl who is perfect and beautiful!?' I said as i walked up to the door.

'Because it's you, Oh it's you, it's you they add up to and I'm in love with you' Harry sang which made me stop in my tracks. He really does love me. But do I love him?

'Harry, can we just be friends? I just need time to think' I said to him.

'Ok' He said then left his room.

I went downstairs until Louis went up to me.

'Hey Abby!' Louis said.

'Hi' I smiled.

'So, I was thinking. Do you want to go to Starbucks with me tomorrow?' he asked.

'Sure' I shrugged.

'Great!' He said then pinched my cheeks.

'What, did I say about touching my face' I point a finger in front of his chest.

'To touch it' he smirked. I warned him, and that was my last one.

I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge door, grabbed an egg and squash it on his hair.

'There you go!' I grinned.

'Did you just put egg in my hair?'

'What? Pshh, of course not!'

He walked in the kitchen and grabbed something.  As soon as he threw the mysterious food, I bent down. YES! HE MISSED!

'HA! Mi-' As I was about to finish my sentence a slice of pizza went on face. He did not just do that WITH MY FAVOURITE FOOD!

'Louis! Abby! Stop fighting!!' Niall shouted but obviously, we ignored him.

'Did you just throw my favourite food on my face?'

'What! Pshh, of course not!'

Oh this is on.

'Hey Louis!' I opened the fridge, grabbed the whip cream and sprayed it on his face. 

'ABBY!' Niall shouted.

'Sorry Niall, but I'm a bit busy here' I tell him as I was waiting for Louis reaction with the whip cream.

'WHAT THE?!' Louis shouted as he got rid of the cream from his face.

'Oh my gosh, you look hilarious!' I then started cracking up on the floor.

I looked up and see Louis pouring milk all over me and i screamed.

'Stop!!' Niall stopped Louis pouring milk all over me.

'LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, I AM GOING TO KILL-' as I was about to finish my sentence, Liam came in a shouted at us.

' WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?' Shit.

'Um, you see here, they were having a food fight, I tried stopping them, but it didn't work' Niall explained to Liam while the both of us were just looking at the ground knowing that we were going to get into BIG trouble.

'Abby, Louis, you are grounded for one week. You cannot get out of your rooms unless we tell you to, you cannot use any technology and you have to do what we tell you to do'

'WHAT!?' We both shouted. Not getting out our rooms for one week! That means that I can't go to Starbucks tomorrow!

'You can't do that!!' Louis shouts at Liam.

'Clean up the kitchen' Liam then walked off with the grocery bags and Niall helping him. It's all my fault; I was the one that started the stupid food fight.

'I'm sorry Louis' I tell him as I grabbed a sponge and started to clean the floor.

'It's not your fault Abby' 

'Yes it is'

'No it's not'

'Yes it is'

'No it's not'

'Yes it-'

'Hey Lou! Hey Abby! What are you do- Whoa, what happened!?' Zayn came in the kitchen with a shocked face.

'Uh, long story but we had a food fight'

'Oh, right'

'Help us! Please!' Louis begged.

'Sorry, I need to take this phonecall' He acted as he walked away.

'Smart. I should do that next time' Louis said as he put some trash in the bin.

'So looks like we can't go to Starbucks tomorrow' I tell Louis as I scrubbed the floor.

'We will go to Starbucks, no matter what. We just have to think of a plan to get out of the house' Wow, he really wants to go there.

'Um, okay then'

**AN HOUR LATER**

'Okay, DONE!' Louis said grinned as he put the sponge in the sink. Thank goodness we're finished cleaning up the kitchen. It took us an hour to get everything clean.

'Ok I'm just going to take a shower' I say walking upstairs.

'Alright, see ya!' 

I then headed to my room.

**30 MINUTES LATER**

After I took a shower and dressed up, I went downstairs to see what the boys were up to.

'HELLO!!!!!' I shouted as I came to the lounge room.

'Hey, where's Louis?' I tell them as I looked around the room only seeing Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam.

'He's upstairs in his room and you have to be in your room as well since both of you are grounded' Liam says crossing his arms.

'Ohhhh, yeah I forgot...' I said and went back up stairs to my room and slept.