Chapter 29 Superman's Here

"You ready?" Niall asked while we're backstage.

"Kinda" I said nervously.

"You'll do fine, I promise" Louis said.

"Thanks?" I said.

"You're on in 2 minutes" A lady told me and I nodded.

"You're going to do great" Zayn said.

"Oh my god, I'm going to die guys!" I panicked as I jumped up and down.

"You're not going to die Abby" Liam said.

"What if I forget the lyrics! And the notes!" I said.

"You won't forget them" Harry said.

"Abigail, you're on in a minute, can you go on the side of the stage please?" The lady told me and I nodded.

"Good luck Abby! You'll do great, I promise" Louis said as he hugged me and the others as well.

"Thanks, bye!" I said then grabbed my guitar and ran to the side of the stage.

"Ok, you're on in 3,2,1!" The man counted me in and I went on stage, feeling really nervous.

"Uh, hi!" I said through the microphone.

Some of them said 'Who are you?', 'Oh my god! It's Niall's sister!' And some just screamed.

"Hey, so in case you don't know me, I'm a unicorn" I said. I looked at the side of the stage and saw the boys. I gave them a thumbs up.

"And my name's Abigail or Abby or yeah whatever you want to call me, and I'm your opening act! Oh and yes, I'm also Niall's sister. Soooo, yeah, I'm going sing you guys a song called Skyscraper by Demi Lavato"

~

~

After I did a few more songs, I left the stage. I had such a great time there, I did not want to leave! The fans are fantastic!

"You did awesome! I knew you could do it!" Niall said as he gave me a hug.

"Thanks Nialler"

"I'm so proud of my unicorn!" Louis said as he gave me a bone crashing hug.

"Did you have fun?" Louis asked me.

"Yes! The fans are awesome! Can't wait to go back on stage again!"

The boys then had to leave to go on stage, so I went to our room backstage and slept on the couch.

~

~

"Should we wake her up?"

"Nah, she looks peaceful sleeping there"

"What time do we have to leave?"

"In about 45 minutes. We have to wake her up soon though"

"Yeah, we do"

"Can't we just carry her to the bus? I don't want to wake her up"

"Aw, Louis doesn't want to wake his girl up, how adorable"

"Shut up Harry"

"Can you like make a move man? It's been like 2 months!"

"Just give me time mate, and I'll make my damn move"

"You better. You'll make a cute couple"

"Go away" I groaned as I put a pillow on my face.

"Oh she's awake now" Liam said.

"I wonder why" I mumbled as I sat up.

"Had a nice sleep love?" Louis asked as he kneeled down next to me.

"Yeah, I guess. How was you concert?" I asked.

"Great! The fans are amazing!" Niall grinned.

"Boys, did you wake her- oh hi Abby!" Paul said as he entered the room.

"Hey" I replied back.

"The bus is ready so you can go in. It leaves in about 20 minutes" Paul told us.

"Ok, thanks" Harry said and Paul left.

We then started to get our bags and made our way to the our bus. The bus is epic by the way. It wasn't those normal, boring ones. This one has beds, couches, a T.V, a bathroom and other cool stuff.

"I'll be on my bed" I said as I dropped my bags on the floor, not caring if I'm making the mess, the boys make mess as well, only worse though.

I then climbed up to get to my bed which is the 3rd one all the way at the top. I opened my curtain and lied down on my bed. And slept.

~

~

**LOUIS' POV**

We're on the tour bus now and Abby is already sleeping. She loves sleeping, I can tell.

We then heard a 'thud!' Sound.

"What was that?" I asked as I looked up from my phone.

"Oh my god! Abby! Are you ok!" Niall yelled and he ran over to Abby who was on the ground.

"SUPERMAN'S HERE!" I yelled and ran over to Abby.

"Are you ok love?" I asked as I kneeled in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not used to these kind of beds" she said. I chuckled.

"Need help?" I said as I stood up and put my hand out. She grabbed it and I helped her stand up.

"Thanks" she said as she brushed off the dust of her clothes.

"No problems" I said with a smile.

I looked at her beautiful features. Her eyes, her hair, her lips that I really want to kiss right now. She's perfect, stunning, gorgeous, everything!

"Can you guys stop staring at each other and tell each other how much you love each other so you guys can be in a relationship already?" Harry smirked.

"Get lost Harry" I said.

"So you can tell her you want to be in a relationship? Sure thing mate" he grinned as he walked away.

"Don't worry about Harry, he's a idiot sometimes" I told Abby.

"Haha, ok. Well, I'm just going to take a shower" she said awkwardly and left.

"Ok" I said and went back to the room where all the boys are.

"Are you in a relationship yet?" Harry smirked.

"I'm getting there"

Not even close!