Crazy About Him

Don't play the song yet.

«A little Smut is included»
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Are you okay?" His voice on the phone relaxed me a bit. I huddled inside the covers a little more, comforted in the warmth it offered. "It's been a few days but it's been crazy and unexpected. I can't blame you for still worrying..."

"Yeah, I still feel that scare..." I shuttered. "I don't want to have another experience like that."

"I can come over, if you want."

My fingers tightened around the phone. "You don't have to do that. I'll be fine by myself."

Through everything, Mark has been a sweetheart. He's been here for me... I'm so stupid, though. I'm... ugh.

"I'm coming over." He asserted himself. "I'll be there in a few."

"Wait, Mark!"

"Too late." I could see that grin on his face right now.

Beep.

His line went dead, mine let the tone beep over and over.

I ended my own line.

As much as I love you, you're still an ass.

Feeling an idiotic grin spreading across my face, I burrowed even further into the blankets warmth.

I'm such an idiot for this... Why did my heart have to slip away from my grasp?

A sigh released itself from my lungs while I started walking down memory lane.

I never realized that I fell for him until the night of Jude's attack. Mark basically moved in my house, staying with me all day and night. I even went on independent studies to be home more often, so did Mark. I'm too scared to leave or be alone again. Mark understood that. That's what I loved. He does these things for me that no one else has, not even Jude! Mark became the source of my affection.

I just feel bad now. He went out with his brother to hang out... he called me a few hours later to check on me. He calls every hour, but I worried him with each conversation. I don't understand how I did that though.

"(Y/N)?" The front door creaked open. "I'm here. Where are you?"

Yeas.

I threw the covers away, launching myself to the floor to reach for the Nerf guns under my bed.

I will show you how good of a ninja I am.

The floor under my feet understood the importance of my silence. My feet glided, one after the other, seeking cover against the walls.

"Come on, I know you're here, Miss (L/N)."

Peeking around the corner, his back to me, shots were fired.

"Ah!" He ran for cover, dolphin diving in the safety the couches offered.

I followed suit, vaulting over the couch. He raised his arms in surrender.

"Victory!" I fist pumped the air.

I didn't notice the smirk he had.

I was hit.

He pulled out some of his own Nerf guns from under the couch. Being the over dramatic stereotype that I'm not, I over did it.

"No..." I coughed, falling to the floor after slipping off the couch. "Tell Adda..." I gasped and coughed again. "I love her like a sister."