Hey. It's Me. (Y/N)

Hey...

Yeah...

It's me...

(Y/N).

I, uh, just wanted to let you know that I, uh... I ran away.

Please, don't blame yourself. I brought it all on myself, anyways.

It's all me.

So...

Don't worry.

I'll be fine.

If I lived through the hell that Jude put me through, I could live through this, easy.

It's like you said.

I'm unwell.

I'm emotionally and mentally damaged.

I'm not alright at the moment.

I'm not me anymore...

I got the message.

Just...

Take care of yourselves.

Like you did when I went missing.

You guys will do well.

I know you'll be better off anyways.

Hell.

You've been better off without me in the past eight years.

You guys will be fine.

I know it.

I love you guys.

Please be careful and be safe.

With all my love,

(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)

--

The lights flashed in all the available places. Red and blue clashed against each other whenever they had the chance, shinning through the windows and silhouette figures dancing on the walls.

Adda had called her police buddies, who came out ASAP. She gathered the search party.

"Adda, come here." I beckoned her over inside the house. She excused herself from her work friends.

"What is it, Mark?" Hope shined in a little sparkle in her eye.

"Adda, I think you should let me go with you."

"No." She crossed her arms. "We don't need a repeat."

"Repeat?! You drove a truck through-"

"They didn't let me help with the search party, Mark. Things are different now. I will search for her. You can go home."

The tension got more dense.

"Adda, let me help." My voice was stern.

She pursed her lips and tapped her foot, an angry mother again.

"Fine." She reluctantly agreed. "We are trying close to home. You can search farther out than us, Lord knows she can escape when she wants to."

Not even getting her last few words finished, she walked away to her police buds.

The phone in my pocket vibrated all the while playing an Irish jig song to jig to. I answered the call, having the phone a few inches away from my ear.

"Hi, Mark!" He shouted. "I'm in America! Wade picked me up, along with Bob. I'll be over there pretty soon."

"Tell Wade to check his phone when he gets a text from me, okay, Jack?"