Somebody To Die For

(Inspiration came from a song. Don't be afraid.)

"You have to admit, that was hilarious!" I laughed. 

The three of us walked out of the best barbecue place in the city, each of us playfully pushing each other. The sun is getting ready to set, dying the clouds pink and splashing the beautiful sky with the most gorgeous rays of scarlets I have ever seen.

Jack put his arm around Mark, poking his cheek. "Yeah! It was amazing!"

Mark stuck his hands in his pockets, shrugging his shoulders. "To bad that will never happen again, though." He smirked.

"Wow," my lungs ached a little once I calmed down. "Thanks for everything guys, and I don't want to ruin the moment, but... when do I go back to the hospital?"

They exchanged glances for a moment then threw me their mischievous smiles. 

"You... aren't going back," Mark spoke up. "If you don't want to, that is."

I stared at them, unsure about my thoughts and feelings.

"If you want, you can stay with Jack and I." 

"If you're all cozy about it." Jack put his grey beanie on Mark. "If you do, we can play video games!" 

"What about Adda?" I asked. "Wouldn't she get mad?"

Both of them looked at each other and grinned.

"She will get pissed." Their voices overlapped, emphasizing 'will'.

My eyes narrowed. "My stuff is in your car, right?"

Both of them whistled, their eyes grazing the natural city scenery.

Well, at least I have someone on my team.

"Alright." I stretched my arms above my head, yawning. "I'll hang out with you guys. I'm getting tired of the hospital. It's really weird..."

"More like depressing..." Mark weakly said. "I can't believe some people."

"I agree with the both of you guys. There's a lot of things going wrong to innocent people and there's not a bystander who could do anything. Even if they wanted to..." He huffed, pursing his lips. "I don't think it's compared to the things you've seen, (Y/N). You were having some weird stuff happening to you, after all."

"I have no idea what all that was. I don't want..." I rubbed the back of my neck in frustration. "I have more questions than answers right now. I can't explain what all that was."

"Strange is what it was." Jack sounded more amused than concerned at the thought. "It was really strange and unexpected."

Mark switched his focus in between the two of us, not having a single line to say about this matter. 

"Thanks guys for taking me out to eat." My shoulder pushed up against Mark's arm. "I haven't ate in a long while."

The two of them gave me a questionable look.

"I can't stomach their hospital food." I turned my gaze to my feet. "It's disgusting."

Mark mumbled something.

"What?" Jack pinched Mark's cheeks and mushed them together to make his lips pucker. "I couldn't quite hear your English."

He grabbed Jack's wrists, wrenching them away from his face. "I'm just..." I noticed he clenched his jaw. 

"You're mad at Adda, aren't you, Mark?" I asked.

He exhaled. "Yes. I really am."

"Why aren't you mad at her?" Jack poked my cheek this time.

The Scream Behind The Screen {Markiplier X Abused Reader} [First Draft]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara