A Ray Of Hope.

It's already been two weeks. I haven't left her side much. Sometimes she'll talk to me, other times, she's silent. I usually talk to her, keep her up to date.

I told her how she missed Christmas, too...

It's kinda sad, this being her first Christmas with them. I didn't stay over there at the house, though. I'm not sure if they opened gifts or not because I was here with her. The decorations are still up at the house. We all kinda started living with Addaline. All of us would come visit her. Most of the time, we visit her individually.

I'm the one who visits more often. Mark and Addaline are not able to come over here unless they're with all of us, all done for their own safety and mentality.

I don't think they know she has been talking with them... I've said nothing about that to avoid their accusations of my being crazy... which I am.

Well...

Yeah, no question.

I am crazy.

I've been thinking about this whole situation... I've read her log.

I thought she went through some serious stuff, but not this serious. I'm surprised she isn't jumping at the sight of her shadow. It's so strange how she is still walking fine, too. The horrible things he's done to her, it's amazing she didn't take her life or take part of the drugs he's done.

I still wonder what drugs that doctor is on and where can I get some.

All in loving jokes, though. Wouldn't want my fans to be concerned more than they are, especially with the fanfictions of me. Like holy crap. Why would someone want me and Donald Trump together?

I've done some research on traumatic experiences, though. Apparently, she is repressing the memories and she is trying to deny that it ever happened.

I can't really blame her either. I mean, eight years of her life was thrown out the window.

I sighed, putting my hands behind my head, leaning back in my chair a little more.

Mark is a lot different when she came back... He seemed more flustered.

His feelings has been waiting, too.

And they were a couple before she went missing.

Normally, I'd say 'what's the problem here?'; but after reading her recordings of events, I could understand why she's so scared of guys now, Mark included. Her trust was put in the wrong hands to be broken... He ruined everything for her. He ruined her life, her entire life.

With everyone being impatient, it's not helping, even so they are loving friends.

I barely know the girl and I'm being more patient with her than anyone else. Maybe Derek. I don't think he has a real opinion about her, yet.

I inhaled, then laughed a bit. "There goes my plane ticket."

My eyes traveled around the room, bouncing from all of the equipment until my eyes settled on her.

I leaned forward, getting a better look at her.

She's beautiful.

She seems at peace, too.

A slight smile toyed with my lips.

"You really are a sleeping beauty, huh?"

I don't know if it's me or my craziness, but she, maybe, just maybe, smiled. It may have been my imagination.

"Now you're just milking it." I laugh.

-Mark's P.O.V.-

With all that went on, I had enough time to think and I came to my decision.

I was an asshole, immature about everything. Adda is right... I am a jerk. She would be next to us right now, smiling... laughing... eating cookies... punching me in the nads... drinking hot coco... playing the guitar... but she sounds so bad now... playing the piano... but she never really was good at it in the first place... playing the violin... now she probably sounds like a thousand dying cats...

I smiled at these thoughts.

Man.

She really is something else.

No girl could ever compare to her. She is the definition of the whole package. I mean complete package.

I still remember how sweet she was when I first met her... Aw, man, did I have it bad.

I still do, too.

She was patient with me, kind, loving, compassionate and understanding when I was hurting.

And I didn't do the same for her...

I promise you, (Y/N), I'll wait. I promise I'll become better. I promise that, if anything, anything at all, goes wrong, I'll leave you alone with Addaline until you heal.

My phone vibrated, playing an Irish jig.

"Hello?"

"Better get (Y/N) some breakfast." He chuckled. "She's awake."

--
SORRY FOR FALSE UPDATE!

My finger slipped.

But here you go.

I'M SORRY!

So I powered through this chapter. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
I'M SORRY FOR THAT RAY OF HOPE TO DIE RIGHT BEFORE YOU!