Letter From The Author

Hello everyone.

It's been a long time. To catch you up on everything, after being freed from my abuse, I had been trying to heal for the past couple years.

I did heal a bit. I faced my abuse and I did some forgiving from a distance to maintain my mental and emotional health.

I had moved about three times, I had gotten 2 jobs and had been going to college. I was a tea barista by day and a security guard by night. I stayed up 30+ hours every weekend, with about 2-4 hours of sleep every couple days. I had to choose between eating, college supplies and rent. Needless to say, I only ate twice a week from the free bread donations at my college campus.

After a tough time, I joined the gym to lose some weight, going from 180 pounds down to 155. You know what I am now?

A combat Medic in united states Army.

It has been a very tough journey. However; I had not forgotten about this story. Now that I have more time on my hands (specially since I am deploying to Poland and Lithuania in March), I should be able to at least write or type something out.

I plan on rewriting the story. This story was actually a very emphasized story of what was happening to me, each side story has its significance to me. This story was a prediction of what would happen to me if I did stay in my abuse but I was showing my (at the time) present desperation to get away.

Now I am about to be 22 and have experienced a bit more life, I am really hoping my story will have a more mature tone to it. I want this story to shed the morse code of my cry for help and to tell my story. I won't promise that I will continue this fanfiction, I will probably still use this as a draft.

I hope you guys will be supportive if my choice if you had read this far.

I wanna thank the people who were loyal to reading this story. I greatly appreciate this audience too.

Thank you.

For being a community and people I could turn to when I had no escape. Your wonderful comments and jokes were contributing to my will to live.

I hope you all are doing better. 💙

Thank you for everything.