2; joe's diner

anything's possible if you've got enough nerve- j

- j.k. rowling

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where did you get it?"

"Lydia, leave the poor girl alone, you'll scare her away."

Charlotte sarcastically scolded at her friend as she approached her in the hallway, having abandoned her brother and Stiles, seeing that Lydia was seemingly harassing the new girl.

"No that's okay. My Mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco," The new girl replied, smiling politely.

"You're sitting with me," Lydia stated, and Charlotte rolled her eyes. She noticed her best friend and brother ogling at them, and she rolled her eyes. Even from where she was standing, she could see the drool.

"Any ways–" Charlotte began, before Jackson showed up and started a mini make out session with Lydia. Charlotte gagged. She turned to the new girl.

"I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie," she said, extending her hand. She took it and smiled.

"I'm Allison," she said, and Charlotte nodded, smiling slightly at the new girl.

"So there's a party on Friday...," Lydia said, and Charlotte listened in without the intention of attending, ignoring the daggers Jackson was glaring at her in the attempt not to glare back and make a scene.

"A party?" Allison said, and Charlotte could tell she didn't want to go. Charlotte could tell, as it was the same tone she would use.

"Friday night. We could go together," Lydia 'suggested.' Forcefully.

"I can't. It's family night this Friday. But thanks for asking," Allison said politely, smiling as she tucked some hair behind her ear.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage game," Jackson said, while Charlotte resisted the urge to roll her eyes at his cocky tone.

"You mean like football?" Allison asked, and Charlotte could hear Jackson's annoyance as he spoke.

"Football is a joke at Beacon. The sport here is Lacrosse. We won the state championship the last three years," he said proudly.

"Because of a certain team captain," Lydia said, kissing his cheek, and Charlotte gagged again, while Jackson glared at her again.

"Every season starts with a scrimmage to decide the new first string. You ever watch Lacrosse?"Jackson asked, smirking cockily, and Charlotte couldn't hold back her anger anymore.

"Oh shut up Jackson, we all know you're just trying to show off how much you know about stupid Lacrosse," Charlotte mumbled, and Jackson glared at her, his eyes hard and cold.

"Why don't you just keep your mouth shut, McCall?" he said, and she crossed her arms.

"Oh really, Whittemore?" Charlotte challenged as he took a step forward, and she took a step forward too.