5; chicken curry

it's okay to get lost once in a while

it's okay to get lost once in a while. sometimes, getting lost is how we find ourselves
-robert tew

"Charlotte," Scott said as he watched his sister attack the punch bag. They were in a secluded area in the forest, near their house.

Charlotte ignored Scott, continuing to punch and kick the bag. Scott sighed and walked up to his sister, grabbing her hands to stop her. She stopped and glared at him.

"I could've punched you," she scolded, and pulled her hands away from his, and continued to bet the bag. Scott rolled his eyes.

"I'm a werewolf know, remember? I've got super fast reflexes. You wouldn't be able to land a punch," he said, and she stopped punching, and looked up at him.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked, a gleam of mischievous in her eyes. Scott laughed slightly and she crossed her arms.

"I'm serious," she said, and Scott raised his eyebrows in surprise. She nodded, and he stood in a fighting position. Charlotte copied, trying to stop a smile coming up on her face.

She swung her fist around to meet his face, and he blocked it. She rolled her eyes and swung again, hitting the side of his arm. He raised his eyebrows in disappointment, which just made Charlotte more determined.

She swung her foot up high and he pushed it away, so that she could land a punch on his ribs. After a flurry of hits and dodges, Charlotte hand landed a number of hits in a row and finished with kicking the back of his legs and watching him fall. She smiled slightly as she offered him her hand, and he glared at her.

"What? I told you I would win," she shrugged, as he brushed his top and accepted her hand to pull him up.

"You never told me that," Scott complained.

"I thought it," Charlotte admitted, as they started to walk back to the house.

"You know, you were training pretty intensely back there. You okay?" Scott said, and Charlotte managed to contain her anger and not snap at Scott. This whole werewolf thing threw her, and Charlotte hates surprises.

"Charlotte?" Scott asked, snapping his sister out of her thoughts. She managed a weak smile.

"Just training. As usual. Now that I know there are werewolves out there, I need to stay safe, right?" She said, and Scott frowned.

"I can keep you safe," Scott said, and Charlotte laughed lightly.

"I just beat you in a fight Scott. Your twin. Who isn't a werewolf. You need training," she said, and he nodded.

"I guess," he shrugged, as they re-entered the house and got ready for school.

"I can train you," Charlotte shrugged, taking a sip of her water bottle, "after school."