6; shove wolfsbane up your ass

quiet people have the loudest minds-stephen king

-stephen king

"But I wanted to watch Captain America" Charlotte whined down the phone. Allison sighed, "no. You haven't seen the Notebook, and I take it as my personal mission to make you watch it."

Charlotte groaned, "god, fine. What was the other movie you wanted to watch? Me Before You?"

"Yep. Oh, and get some more popcorn!" Allison said down the phone.

"Allison, I bought two bags," Charlotte said walking into the DVD rental store.

"Yes, well, they suffered a tragic fate, and-" Allison began to bluff.

"And somehow ended up in your stomach?" Charlotte asked, a tone of amusement leaking into her voice.

"Something like that," Allison muttered, while Charlotte let out a airy laugh.

"Okay, I'll be back in 10," Charlotte said as she hung up the phone and squatted down to get the movies when she heard a voice.

"Hello? Can someone help me find the notebook?" Jacksons pleading voice echoed through the store. Charlotte rolled her eyes and stood up and walked over to the counter.

"You have got to be kidding me," Jackson sneered, and Charlotte stopped walking and turned around to see Jackson's hate filled glare set on me.

"I was just leaving," she said, walking over to the counter, but there was no one there. Charlotte looked around suspiciously. There was always someone at the desk.

"Maybe they knew you were coming and legged it," Jackson said with a fake smile, while Charlotte didn't respond. Eyebrows furrowed, she walked down the isles, turning her head both ways.

She felt something, a feeling, not a good one. Like if a family member was sick, and dying. An awful looming feeling that made you want to be sick. That's how Charlotte felt.

"Hello? Charlotte? If you're ignoring me, I suggest that you-" Jackson said walking up behind Charlotte, but she shushed him. He scoffed as he grabbed her arm and made her turn to him. Before either of them could say anything, the lights started to flicker. They shared a look, whole Charlotte walked on, Jackson following.

Turning past another shelf, Charlotte stopped walking and gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, while Jackson ran up behind her to see the bloody body she's staring at. Jackson grabbed Charlotte's hand and ran back, but bumped into a ladder and it fell, snapping some wires, plunging the store into darkness.

Jackson pulled Charlotte down with him behind a shelf. All of a sudden, there's a repetitive falling sound, and Charlotte realises at the last minute.

"Jackson-" she said standing, but she's pushed back down when the shelf falls on top of her. Jackson grunted, and Charlotte turned her head to see him stuck as well. As they both push, a huge black figure appears, and Charlotte froze, as did Jackson. The thing growled, and Charlotte shut her eyes, knowing it was the Alpha.