10; face plants up the stairs

she's a badass with a good heart, soft but strong

she's a badass with a good heart, soft but strong. unapologetic and honest. she's the type of woman you go to war beside, the type of woman you marry.
-R.H. Sin

"Charlotte," Jackson said as she shut her locker the next day, making her jump.

"Jesus- Jackson?" She frowned, and he smiled sweetly. She scoffed and began to walk away.

"Hey!" He called after her, and ran up to her and grabbed her arm. She immediately gave him a look, and he took his hand off.

"What?" She spat, and he laughed, folding his arms.

"I've been trying to figure something out, all morning actually," he said, and she scoffed again.

"Which is what exactly?" She asked sarcastically.

"Are you like your brother?" He asked, and her eyebrows furrowed as she crossed her arms.

"What?" Charlotte asked, genuinely confused, but Jackson laughed.

"You know, you're good at playing all innocent when you know about the werewolves running around in this town," Jackson said with a shrug while Charlotte's face dropped.

"Jackson-" She said, but the bell rang and he walked on, leaving Charlotte in the middle of the hall way, contemplating on how everything went wrong so fast.

«    «    «    «    «

Charlotte marched into the dining hall. She scanned the hall for her twin. All day, she had been pondering over Jackson's words, and every time she thought about it her stomach flipped.

She spotted Scott, snapping his tray in the middle of the hall, so she stormed over to him, and grabbed him by the ear, dragging him out onto the fields. Stiles, obviously sensing something was about to go down, grabbed his bag and ran after the McCall twins.

"Charlie! Ow!" Scott complained, as she pushed him onto the field, "what are you-" but he was interrupted by a lacrosse ball hitting him in the knee.

"You idiot!" Charlotte yelled, throwing another ball, which he put his hand up to block.

"What's hap- oh, my god," Stiles' voice was heard from behind, and, knowing that Charlotte would kill him, he decided to stay out of it.

"What did you do?!" Charlotte yelled, throwing another ball, which Scott dodged.

"What the hell, Charlotte what are you doing?!" Scott yelled as he dodged another ball.