sneak peaks!

here's a sneak peak to the next chapter in ND! the final date for my intended upload (aka when ND is coming back is:

🛑🛑AUGUST 2018🛑🛑

i don't know when in august, but August. it's after my exams and holidays, cause I'm suuuuper busy, and I'm gonna write on holidays. anyways, heres some sneak peaks!!!

-/-

You're sure about this?"

"Yep," Charlotte nodded, taking a deep breath, and Will eyed her cautiously, "are you really? Are you really really sure? 'Cause we can just not do this if you don't want to."

"I want to, Will. I do."

-/-

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled as she clambered off of her, "I could've killed you!"

May scoffed, "You wouldn't of even gotten close to killing me, Charlotte." There was a tense silence as Charlotte eyed May, "you disappeared."

"I told you not to look for me," May shrugged, and Charlotte snapped, "and I didn't. But I need answers. Now."

-/-

"Shouldn't you be in school?" Derek's deep voice came down the phone. Charlotte smiled, picking at the loose thread from the rips in her jeans, "that's none of your concern."

"My girlfriend's education is definitely my concern," Derek retorted, and Charlotte snorted as she looked around her, "that's definitely the first time you've ever called me your girlfriend."

-/-

ILY GUYS 💜