9; nervous?

life is tough, my darling, but so are you-Stephanie Bennett-Henry

-Stephanie Bennett-Henry

"Faster?" Scott asked.

"If she goes any faster I think she'll kill us," Stiles complained.

"I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here, Stiles," Charlotte said as she swerved Derek's car, avoiding a pole, "Is Kate still on our trail?" She asked Stiles, who was sitting in the back.

"I wouldn't say-" Stiles began, as he looked out the window, and Kate's car appeared behind them, "okay, never mind."

"Dear God, forgive me," Charlotte muttered.

"What are you-" Scott began to say, but Charlotte had already initiated her plan. She swerved the car onto a smaller road, and Stiles screamed as he and Scott fell to the side.

"Dude. That was stupid, reckless, and freaking awesome!" Stiles said as he shoved Scott off of him. The police radio tuned in, and reported that Derek was running through the industrial estate. The boys looked at each other and then to Charlotte as she sighed loudly.

"You two owe me. Big time," she said, before swerving back onto a main road, and speeding down to the estate. She spotted the police lights and all three ducked down in the car as Charlotte swerved the car to it's side when she saw Derek. She threw open the passenger door.

"Get in!" She yelled, and Derek looked surprised, but got into the car all the same. Charlotte revved up, making Chris Argent, who she didn't see before, dive out of the way before she hit him.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled from the back seat.

"Damn it, I almost had him!" Derek said, slamming his fists on the dash board.

"Who, the Alpha?" Charlotte asked.

"He was right in front of me. And then the idiot police show up!" Derek yelled.

Hey, hey, hey, they're just doing their jobs," Stiles said, but one look from Derek made him slump back into his seat.

"Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the state," Derek spat, glaring at Scott in the back.

"Can we seriously get past that? Yes, I made a dumb ass mistake. I get it," Scott said, exasperated.

"How'd you find him?" Stiles asked, but Derek stayed silent.