16; into 60 year old guys

spread your love where ever you go-mother theresa

-mother theresa

"How long to we have?" Derek asked breathlessly as Charlotte yanked his leather jacket off while he backed her onto her bed.

"An hour before Scott comes home," Charlotte murmured against his mouth, before he smirked, and connected their lips, lying her on the bed and hovering above her. Their lips moved in-sync, as Charlotte reached up to put her arms around his neck, pulling his as close as possible. Derek broke their kiss to kiss along her jawline and neck, making her bite her lip, hard.

The entire summer consisted of the two sneaking around, trying not to get caught be Melissa or Scott, and the occasion Allison or Stiles. They had only been together for less than four months, but Charlotte had figured out Derek was a much more physical being; he wasn't much for talking. Any jokes Charlotte (rarely) made was replied to with an eye roll or a blank stare.

Between spending time with Derek, hanging out with Scott, Stiles, Allison or Lydia, and working, Charlotte had been going through a rough time. Ever since she had that vision of Lydia, they had just gotten worse. She had to admit- period cramps hurt- but this pain was like nothing she had ever felt before.

The visions would always start out the same; she'd get a headache out of no where, and she'd have to excuse herself from where ever she was and go somewhere private, and then the waves of pain would begin. No one else knew about it, and she wanted to keep it that way. She had figured out different parts of what was happening to her.

She could see the past. She had seen flashes of her and Jackson, and other pictures she'd rather not admit. She didn't think she could see the future, not that she had gotten any future visions yet.

"Charlie!" Melissa called from down stairs, and Charlotte's eyes widened as she pushed Derek off her, sprinting to the door and throwing her body against it as her mother tried to open it.

"Charlotte! What are you doing? What's wrong?" Melissa asked.

"N-nothing," Charlotte said, pressing her body against the door. She looked over to Derek, who was lying on her bed, his arm over her eyes. Her mother sighed on the other side of the door.

"I'm about to go to work. You have a late night shift at Joe's tonight, after the funeral, you told me to remind you?" Melissa said, as Charlotte groaned.

"Right, I promised him I'd stay late today," Charlotte said, she heard Melissa sigh again. Charlotte hated it that her mother was so stressed all the time, so her and Scott worked as much as they could, bringing money home and helping out.