40; Isaac the Mood Killer

'saying nothing sometimes says the most

'saying nothing sometimes says the most.'
–emily dickinson

Charlotte sighed as she pulled up to Derek's loft, parking her car and picking up her phone. 14 missed calls from Stiles. She groaned, and listened to the first voicemail.

"Charlotte McCall, sneaking out your window was rude and unnecessarily hurtful to me. Now get back here so we can go to this party. And don't tell me parties aren't your thing-"

She deleted the message, and listened to the next one.

"Okay, maybe that was a little rude. Pretty please? You're the best wingman-"

"Hey! You said I was the best wingman!"

"Shut up Scott! Just- please come to the party-"

Deleted.

"Charlieeeee-"

Deleted.

She looked at the overnight bag she had packed, before dialling Derek's number.

"Hello?" He answered the phone, and she hummed, "Hey."

"What's up?" He asked, and Charlotte sighed, "can I ask for a favour?"

"Depends in the favour," Derek chuckled.

"I need a place to stay for the night. My mom is at work, so Scott and Stiles are trying to drag me to a party."

"Living the hard life, huh? Come on up," Derek hummed, and Charlotte smiled and she picked up her bag and headed up to the loft. Once she reached the top, Derek was leaning against the large doorframe waiting for her. She grinned, heading over and pulling him down into a heated kiss.

Derek hummed, smiling as he rested his hands on her waist and pulled back from the kiss, "if this is how you say thank you, I should do more favours for you."

Charlotte raised a brow, watching as he leaned back in and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and gasped in surprise as Derek lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, continuing the deep kiss as he headed for his bed.

She smiled into the kiss as he laid her down and hovered above her, breaking the kiss to look down at her. Charlotte watched him as he looked down at her, before he moved to kiss her neck. She gasped, biting her lip and smiling as she hummed, running her hand through his hair.

"Hey De– Jesus Christ," Isaac looked away as he entered the loft, shaking his head, "I left for ten minutes. Ten freaking minutes."

Derek grumbled and got off of Charlotte, who fixed her shirt, "Good to see you too Isaac."

Isaac smiled sarcastically, heading into the kitchen. Derek watched him, before glancing back at his girlfriend, "well, that was a bit of a mood killer."