~The Beginning~

Victoria's P.O.V.

White. There were white flowers, lilies to be exact, white backgrounds, white butterflies, white cloths and white gowns that were seen in the church here. I nervously sat on the couch as I was instructed to wait inside the holding room as my family members are going to visit me before the ceremony will start.

"Are you okay, Tori?" My mom and Mrs. Horvejkul appeared before me wit smiles on their faces, Charles and I are both the only child in our family so they must've felt sad when they learned that Charles an I are going to get married and leave our house.

"I'm quite nervous" I answered truthfully as I smiled hesistatingly. Charles and I agreed to have a simple and private wedding with just our relatives attending the celebration. There we no invited medias because Charles forbid his secretary to let them in the church, Charles is the owner of Ainrise technology who produces many gadgets like phones and cameras as well.

"Well you should be, every girl would feel nervous on their wedding day because they feel something would go wrong but you have to keep a positive mindset so nervousness wouldn't ruin your special day" Mrs. Horvejkul uttered as she smiled and held my hand.

"Are you sure you're ready to get married?" Mom looked much more worried than me, I'm the one who's getting married right now but my mom seems more ecstastic than me.

"I'm sure I am Ma, I'm not going to run away" If there's one thing I'm sure of, I would love and cherish Charles until I die.

"Well then that's good to hear, Charles might be the one to run away" Mrs. Horvejkul joked as I suddenly felt calm.

"He wouldn't do that, the reason I fell for Charles is because he's very trustworthy and wouldn't leave you all alone. He'll stay by your side no matter what happens especially when he knows that you need him"

"Dear, you've deeply falled for my son. I'm telling you to quit acting like a teenager because you're already 24, you and Charles should act like your age" Mrs. Horjevkul joked which brought a smile to my face and even in my mother's. All the nervousness I felt were really erased as if nothing happened.

"Shall we go then? All the guests and groom are waiting" Mom smiled as all the memories of my childhood came back to me, I was once a child with dreams and now, my dreams is finally coming true.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine" Mrs. Horvejkul uttered as she held my hand and smiled, I might as well call her 'mom' now. She'll be the person who I can rely on when Charles can't directly aid me nor help me in things I couldn't do.

I walked in the aisle as I saw everyone's eyes staring at me... a new beginning of my life starts now.

"Tori, can you tie this for me?" I heard Charles' voice inside the room as I was still preparing for breakfast, I prepared some eggs and bacon and even sandwhiches for an american breakfast. Charles likes to eat american style breakfast because even if he's Thai, he also grew up in America because his mom sent him there to study.

"Coming!"I quickly dashed inside our bedroom to find my husband still having a hard time trying to tie his necktie, I chuckled a bit as my mind wandered off to the times when he badly wanted to tie it for himself but in the end, he'll always ask for my help.

It's been a year since Charles and I had already been married, we planned to have a child but I guess things doesn't go the way we planned. Either way, I'm still happy because I have Charles by my side.

"I have to leave now, the board members wanted to have a talk regarding the new mobile devices" Once I'm done tying his neck tie he immediately dashed off to get his suit case and out of the room, I was frozen because I was puzzled but then I finally understood him and followed him until we reached our dinning room.

"You're already leaving?" I stood before him telling him not to go first, he had just woke up and then he's leaving that fast? He just took a shower and dressed himself, he didn't even ate anything yet.

"Tori, I'm off to work now" Charles ' voice harden as I understood that he cares about his company, but then he shouldn't sacrifice his health just because of work.

"You're not going to eat breakfast? Just 3 bites are okay" I insisted as I held his case and forced him not to go first.

"I'm already late, I'll just eat some when I have free time" I looked at the clock and read 7:30, he is indeed late for work because it usually takes an hour before he could reach his company building. Though I doubt that he'll lose his job just because of one late.

"You're the boss anyway, can't you join me for breakfast atleast?" I uttered under my breath so Charles wouldn't hear anything, and it seemed like he didn't hear it which made me feel a bit relieved.

"I have to leave Tori" Then I guess I'll be eating breakfast all alone then, a sudden feeling of sadness flowed through my whole body as I began to get gloomy.

"Well then I'll send you off" Charles smiled slightly as I followed him to the garage where his car is parked, he placed his suit case on the passengers seat as he entered his car.

"Remember to eat okay? You're already getting thin" I commented before he could even lock the door, once he did, he rolled the window down and looked at me in annoyance. I suddenly felt bad because he feels anmoyed at me.

"I'm not a boy anymore Tori, I can take care of myself" He hissed, I played with my fingers and shooked my head. He's right anyway, he can handle himself so I don't need to worry about him.

"Goodbye then, I love you" Charles stared at me before nodding and heaved a very deep sigh as he stared at me one more time.

"Remember to lock the gate once I leave" He then rolled the window up before I could even reply, he drove his way out as I just bitterly smiled at myself. He'll probably go there again.