~Protection~

Charles' P.O.V.

After the short leave I had yesterday to celebrate Tori's birthday, I had to go back to work now as there are many things to approve in the company. Tori told me that her birthday this year was very memorable to her and that she's very happy to know that everyone came there to celebrate her birthday with her.

"Come in" A knock on the door caused me to stop signing the papers as I then turned to look at who the person is.

"Busy?"

"Oh Sean, what brought you here?" I compiled all the paperwork I have and placed them on the desk beside me, clearing everything as I can continue it later so I can still talk to Sean for a short while.

"Thought you won't be busy so I decided to pay a visit, I wanted to have a talk regarding Chase and Tori"

Well he looks very much serious this time... What's wrong with him? But I think Sean and I should really have a talk regarding my family, I still have many questions left in my mind and there are still no answers.

"Why did you hide her from me? We're you planning to take her and my son away from me? And why did you forged my signature on the medical papers?!"

"I did those things to protect Chase and Tori from you, are you even aware that your wife, well your ex-wife was pregnant? Did you even realized that you are treating her like shit when she's carrying your own child?!"

"She didn't tell me-"

"Because she doesn't trust you anymore! She was hurt and was also devastated to know that her husband is cheating on her while she's trying to be the perfect wife for you! She doesn't want to tell you hoping that you'll be able to show your affection and ask what's wrong or what's changing in her body"

"If I hadn't forged your signature then she and Chase would have been dead now! Tori suffered from ovarian cancer, which is only caused when a person she's having intercourse with is a man whore or is sleeping with different kinds of girls"

"Are you telling me that I'm the reason why our family was broken?"

"Why? Weren't you? If you remained faithful just like what Tori did and loved her, do you think your family will be broken like this? Do you think I would've took her away and asked her to remain beside me? To not ever come back to you?"

"I came here to tell you that once you'll hurt Tori or Chase, I'm going to take them away from you and I will never return them anymore. So keep your head straight and take care of them if you want to still be a family"