~Kiss~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Mommy, I'm sleepy" Chase whinned as we're all now in the car, going home, actually a few blocks away from home, we're almost here. It's already 7 in the evening when Charles and I decided to go home since we both still have to rest especially Chase who really do look tired.

"Of course you are honey, you've been playing all day at the park and you've now lost your energy" I spoke as I ruffled his hair and now entering the house, Charles parked the car as I brought all the things inside the house.

"Let's go to bed then, so you can sleep and recharge your energy" I added, Charles nods his head but is already starting to fall asleep on the couch, he really lost all the power he has...

"It's too early to sleep Tori, let me take care of my grandson. Have fun while the night is still young" I turned around and placed my hand on my chest as I was really surprised to hear Chatles' mom's voice, Charles also looked surprised when he saw his mom sranding in front of me.

"I thought you already left mom, you almost gave us a heart attack" Charles spoke as I first gave her a hug before Charles did, Chase then immediately woke up and stared at me and his dad.

"Well that's a good sign because it means that you're still alive"

"Mommy, grandma is right. It's still too early and I want you to enjoy your day" Chase smiled and tugged my blouse down with puppy ears as Charles stood before me with a confused gaze.

"How can I enjoy my day when my son is far away from me?" Chase puffed and then ran towards his father, of course trying to look for an alliance, Chase now knows how to make me say yes by telling his father to pursuade me...

"Daddy, can you please take mommy out? Go and eat out in restaurants, good night mommy, daddy" Our son spoke ever so hastily as Charles was surprised to hear those words coming from him, Chase then ran to his grandma and held her hand as he waved goodbye to us.

"Listen to what your kid said, take her out for dinner or for a movie probably" With that entrance and exit, both Charles' mom and Chase went upstairs to probably sleep... now my child knows how to be playful or not...

"Want to go out?" Awakwardly, Charles rubbed the back of his nape as we are now the only people alone here in the living room... I smiled a bit at his actions but is really happy that he asked me such thing.

"I thought you'd never ask, let's go out"

Charles and I once entered the car again and this time, it's just the two of us and no one else.

"Where do you want to go? To the mall or shall we have dinner?"

"Again? I'm still full from what we ate with Chase earlier, let's just go to the movies, there's one who recently catched my eye" Charles nods his head, following what I like... he don't know where to take me huh?

We reached the parking lot of the mall and I was surprised to see that after 15 minutes, the movie will start. Charles then went ahead of me and stared buying the ticket of the movie I wanted to watch, he told me to wait at the cafe or the food course, near the movie theater.

"Wait here, I'll buy the ticket and the popcorn" Then he dashed away again and brought the ticket to me, while waiting I bought two iced coffees so he wouldn't get all thirsty later on. Just when I just grabbed the two iced coffees from the counter, Charles the suddenly appeared behind me.

"That was fast" I commented and looked at him in surprise... is he The Flash now?

♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♠Π♥♠Π♠Π♠

"Do you also watch movies when you're with Sean? When Chase was still an infant, was it hard for you to take care of him?" Charles and I then sat side by side on the movie theater...

"No, Sean doesn't really like movies so when Chase grew up, I ranted many things to him which caused him to inherit some traits from me, we began to think more alike"

"I guess it was really hard for you to handle him alone" I nod my head amused at myself, it's good I have the power to handle that little furball or fluffball of energy when I was all alone.

"You're feeling guilty? I think you shouldn't be, you just made me a strong person just as I am today and I want to thank you for doing that"

Well to be honest, I really am mot mad at Charles, I don't hold such a deep grudge to him. I never wanted Chase to be separated from his father, but in such circumstances like this, because of the pain I felt when I was betrayed. I just felt so hurt when Charles cheated on me with different kinds of girls...

"Thank you because you brought Chase in my life, and even if we're separated and I have drastic mood swings, you're still patient to always understand me when it comes to Chase's welfare. I promise you, that I'll do my best to work things out with you for our son"

"You don't know how happy you're making me just by hearing those words, I will also give my vow to you. That I will always be there whenever you need me, to support you and my son, whatever it takes"

"Let's go home, we already made a pact so we can have a peaceful night"  Charles nods his head and gave me a very heart fluttering smile, we started walking back towards our car and rode it home. Once we reached the house, it was already 10 in the evening so we need to sleep now so we can wake up early in the morning after.

"Tori" Charles called me just when I got off the car, he was still inside the car but he already finished parking it properly. I was just a few meters away from the driver's seat's side so I can see Charles properly with a small distance like this.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Don't move, don't do nor say anything" Charles then suddenly twisted his body from the car window and stood up which surprised me a bit, he then placed his hand on my nape and gently pushed me forward to him.... capturing my lips on his...