~Uncles~

Charles's P.O.V.

I groaned once I heard my phone ringging multiple times, it irritates me but good thing Chase isn't sleeping here next to me if he does then I'm going to kill whoever the person is calling me. With my eyes closed, I tried reaching and grabbing my phone from the nightstand and answered the call.

"Charles! I want to meet your child again, bring Chase and Tori here!" Junsu shouted from the phone so I pushed my phone away from my ear because it's too noisy for my ears to handle, once I'm sure that the megaphone on the other side is already turned off.

"That's the first thing you're telling me once I answered your call?" I spoke and slowly sat up on my bed while massaging my head, I still feel really really sleepy but I'm sure I can't just let Tori handle Chase everyday while I'm still asleep.

"Come here in Carribean bay, for sure Chase would love to swim here. All the guys are here including Haerin, Wooyoung's wife" Carribean bay? What on earth are they doing there at this hour? It's just 8 in the morning and yet they all want to refreshen up?

Carribean bay is one property we own in our company, it was my dad who had that idea, but the property is under my name. It's an outdoor theme like amusement park but it is composed of different kinds of swimming pools and water games.

"Sure, I'll take them there. Chase keeps asking me to meet all of you, Is Chansoo there?" I asked while slowly lying back down on my bed, I want to wait for Chase to come in my room and wake me up. I missed hearing his voice even just in the morning, even when I wake up in the morning I want to hear my son's voice.

"Yup, Chase can play with them here. Actually we also invited Amber and Krystal, Luna and Sulli will shortly follow us" I stopped talking for a bit and stared in to space...

They invited Tori's friends? What is this? A get together or a reunion day for us? But sure, maybe it's also time for Tori to meet her friends again. I'm sure they're still clueless about Chase.

"Okay, thank you. I'll tell them to get ready now" Once I dropped the call the door burst open and Chase came running inside my room and started to jump around my bed.

"Daddy! Good morning!"

"I can get used in you being my alarm everyday, why are you so enthusiastic for today?" I asked and pulled my handsome son for a hug, I pretended to be asleep again so Chase tried tickling me but it's no use so to tease him and make him laugh, I also tickled him back since he inherited being tickled to Tori.

"He wants to go out with you, he's pretty bored according to him" Then Tori suddenly appeared on the hallway as he peeked through my door.

"Daddy! Let's go out!" I turned to Chase as he squealled and started jumping up and down on my bed again, while he was doing this I held on his shirt to prevent him from falling on the floor.

"Exact time of asking, Tori can we take Chase to Carribean bay? Junho, Wooyoung and Jaebeom wanted to meet Chase and you again, he also invited your friends, I think it's a good opportunity for you to meet them again" Tori looked a bit panicked and confused but Chase kept on yelling over and over again.

"Daddy! I want to go!"

"Is that okay to you?" I turned to Tori who still looked so baffled but a gentle smile smile appeared on her face and slowly walked closer to us and sat on the foot of my bed.

"I can't say no to Chase don't I?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Tori! It's nice to meet you again!" Junsu and gthe rest of the boys greeted us warmly as they kept on looking at Tori and Chase, my friends kept on admirning them especially at Chase whom really looked so happy.

"Likewise"

"Is this your son? He looks nothing like you! He's more handsome and behave" Wooyoung spoke and kneeled before my son, Jaeho, his son also has the same age as Chase so maybe they can get along.

"Only if you'll know how hyper he is at home" I answered as everyone chuckled.

"Tori, Sulli and Krystal had arrived they're already swimming at one of the pools, Wooyoung is greeting Amber and Luna at the parking lot" Jaebeom hyung spoke as she turned to me and asked for approaval first, I nod my head and told them to go ahead and have fun.

"Come with me, I'll assist you to them so Chase can swim now" Junsu said as they followed him towards where her friends, as they went there, Wooyoung directed me towards where the other boys are, I stopped walking once I saw someone I am clearly not that expecting to see.

"Sean"

"You came, where's Tori?" He asked as he was sitting on one corner and is drinking coffee while sitting there, I took a seat beside him and just quietly stared towards where Tori and Chase is.

"Junsu directed them to Krystal and Sulli, Chase wants to swim really bad so I just sent them there. I'll be checking them on later"

"Tori, was she happy when she's with you?" His question made me really offended so I turned to him in question, does he really think he have the right to question me like that? He doesn't have such right to question me about something he's not clearly involeved in.

"What are you trying to imply?" Sean shooked his head and inched closer to me, he smiled in quite a taunting look before he asked something quite shocking.

"Do you still love her?"