~Disregarded Pain~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Sean just please... don't tell this to anyone, I don't want the media outlets to know what kind of a man Charles is" Call me dumb, stupid, and whatever you like but I'm not going to give up this marriage that easily, the first time Charles proposed to me, I knew this scenario would happen. I knew that we'll eventually drift away from each other but that doesn't mean I'm just going to let that happen and just stay put.

"Tori he's a bastard and yet you're still protecting him? Are you his mother? His bodyguard? Why are you doing this to yourself?" I understand Sean's part of being concerned to me, I know how much he wants to protect me just like his younger sibling or... as his girlfriend who deserves every little good thing in the world.

"I'm his wife" I said with conviction, and as a wife I shouldn't just give up and let go that easily... I should fight for my love until I know that it's already enough...

"Exactly! You're his wife but how come he's whoring around everywhere?! You are his wife and he should only love you and stay with you until the end!" I flinched in shock when Sean forcefully knocked the vase on the table down and broke into pieces on the ground, a thin line of blood was visible on his hand as the shards of glass had also hurted him.

"Sean-"

"Since when? Since when did you know that your bastard husband is cheating on you?!" I began to feel overwhemed when I started to remember when and how I saw and realized that he was actually cheating on me behind my back...

"Past 3 months, I just accidentally read his messages like you did" I realized that I wasn't really enough and that I'm just pushing myself to be the perfect wife he wants and not accepting me the way I am...

"And you didn't even confronted him?! Instead you stayed by his side and acted as if nothing happened?! Tori, he cheated even before the two of you had a year as a married couple. Cheating is the most perfect reason to file a divorce" Divorce... I shooked my head and a tear finally fell, I don't want to file a divorce... Why would I agree to marry a person when I know that it'll only lead to a divorce?

"Sean, let's just stop please? I want to have a rest" My mind is already hurting and all the emotions suddenmy overwhelmed me to the point that I can't even think of anything now...

"Even if Charles is my friend I wouldn't tolerate things like this, I was questioning him why he didn't let all the media outlets to publish your face and he answered that he wanted to protect you." I have no idea why he wanted to not expose me in his business, I thought at first he just wanted to protect me but then sudden controvercies saying that he's still a batchelor made me question myself.

"But he did that only to protect his image, to not let negative reviews break his company. He manipulated everyone even you" Added him, He didn't want to protect me... he just wanted to stay single but doesn't want to let me go, he hurted me and Sean just realized everything now.

"This is the last straw Tori, I wont let him hurt you ever again. I'm going to fight for you this time" Sean proceeded to walk away so I tried to hold his hand to stop him and talk a bit more, I want him to understand why I want to do this on my own... I want him to understand that marriage isn't a very easy thing to do, just like what happened to Charles and I...

"Sean-" I tried to stop him from leaving when I suddenly collapsed on the ground with my hand holding my tummy as an unbearable pain errupted inside, Sean turned around and noticed how silent I become as I tried to stop my tears from falling.

"Tori! Are you okay?" Sean hurriedly kneeled down beside me as I cried in pain as I clutched my aching stomach, I tried to think of why I suddenly felt something like this but then I realized that I haven't eaten anything wrong...

"It hurts! My tummy hurts!" I groaned in pain as Sean carried me bridal style and placed me on top of the couch, he then also placed a pillow below my head so I can properly lie down.

"Wait there, I'll bring a glass of water" The pain I felt then slowly started to vanish as Sean brought the glass of water and immediately drank it, my heart thumped fastly because of nervousness, not knowing what happened to me when the unbearable pain in my stomach appeared.

"Are you okay now?" I slowly nod my head as Sean sighed in relief, he was so worried to the extent that he's already sweating and tears were a bit visible in his eyes. I was touched by his concern to me but my mind kept on going back on him going to hurt Charles, this is a marriage conflict and I won't let it get destroyed just because of the crisis Charles and I are currently facing now.

"Just please trust me on this, I'll handle things on my own"