~A Memorable Gift~

Victoria's P.O.V.

I held Chase's hand as he wadled beside me while looking very curious at the new profound surrounfings he can see, Charles went ahead of us and gave our passports, he already deposited our luggages except for our personal hand carry bags so we wouldn't have a hard time later.

"Mommy, where are we?" Sean asked when we were already in the departure area, I carried Sean and placrd him on the seat before me, Charles sat beside Chase.

"We're at the airport hon, we're going to ride a plane so you can meet your grandparents in China"

"Grandparents? Like grandma and grandpa?" He asked referring to Charles' parents, he got totally attached to them as he's the first grandson they have, Chase likes it when he gets spoiled but I'm thankful he knows his limits.

"Yes, but before we leave we have to wait for our plane" Charles spoke, apparently, this is the surprise Charles planned for Chase, he said it'll be good if Chase would be able to meet his grandparents in my side, my parents... well it's been a while since I saw them, I lost contact to them when I got pregnant with Chase... this is a very heart pounding event for me...

"Leaving without me?" All of us turned out attention to the person who spoke, Sean appeared before us with a smile which pratically made Chase cheer up more and ran in the arms of his favorite uncle.

"Sean, you're coming with us?" I asked amused, Sean just smiled as he and Charles shooked hands together... what is this? Charles planned this all?

"Am I not allowed to?"

"I'm not implying that, I guess Charles really does have so many tricks under his sleeve"

🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️

It's been an hour since we arrived in China, all we have to do now is to travel to my hometown and find my house... where my parents are waiting for me...

"Are you ready?" Charles held my hand and squeezed it tightly, my lips were quiverring and my hands were shiverring, I don't know what to do but I hope I'll be able to face them all proudy.

"I'm a bit scared, I have no idea what to do, I don't know what to tell them"

"I'll be with you Tori, every step of the way, I'll be with you. You can lean in me, you cantell them the truth and I know that I won't ever leave yiur side no matter what happens"

"Tori, Charles I'm starting to look like a nanny here by taking care of Chase, can we go in?"

"Way to crash the moment Sean"

"Let's just go inside"

"Mom, dad?"

"Tori, my dear daughter I missed you so much"

"Dad come here and look, our daughter is here"

"My, you're a very beautiful lady Tori, I haven't seen you for 5 years, why didn't you call us? We were looking for you everywhere along side with Charles"

"Mom, dad, I want to tell you something"

"Tori, is this our grandson?" Tears threatened to fall from all of our eyes as they looked at Chase who shy peeked behind my legs, he slowly walked towards my parents as they gave him a very warm hug.

"Chase, Charles, I and Sean, our friend came here to personally talk to you about something"

🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️🛫✈️

"Tori, what happened in the past shouldn't affect those in the present, you have to live your life, learn to forgive and forget. I know you were hurt and that's that main reason why you had such a hard decision like that"

"But we're so proud of you Tori, in the end you chose to love again"

"And to you young man, hurt my daughter again I'll schedule a muay thai and karate fight with you" Charles nods his head eagerly, as if he's really listening to my father and is quite afraid of him.

"Enough of the nonsense talks, we have to buy ingredients for lunch, Tori come with me" Mom laughed, yeah we forgot to think about food because of the sudden drama we had.

"No, I'll do it mom" Charles spoke as he stood up, he looked quite flustered at the words he said but it seems like he's trying to act cool... what's wrong with him today?

"Are you sure? Are you okay Charles?"

"Yeah, I'll get back but I'll pull Sean with me" Sean who was just busily taking care and having fun with Chase, looked at Charles dumbfoundedly when his name suddenly got mentioned.

"He doesn't like shopping though" Mom snickered beside me and told me not to worry, she said maybe Charles just wants to impress them that's why he's doing weird and new things... well... I guess so...

Charles' P.O.V.

I pulled Sean involuntarily out from Tori's house and we decided to go to the mart, but before totally going there, I have another place to go to before buying the stuffs Tori needs to cook for lunch. I opened the door of the shop and when Sean saw where we are, he smirked and crossed his arms over his chest, he knows what I have in mind...

"And you draged me and came here because?"

"You don't know how surprised I was when Chase suddenly proposed to Tori last 3 days ago, what did you tell him?" I wanted to get mad at Sean for doing something like that, educating my son with a proposal especialy when he doesn't know what's happening between his mother and I is quite aggitating. Sean sure knows how to make me happy in times of sorrow but he also knows how to make me feel angry in less than a minute... what a great friend indeed...

"I just taught him the proper way of proposing, your way of proposing to his mom" I broke a smile and shooked my head, well since Chase started this, and Sean taught him this... I think it's time...

"Help me buy a ring"