~A Lovely Friend~

Victoria's P.O.V.

I sat on the dinning room as I spaced out, I prepared all the foods I know just to serve it to Charles but then all he ever do is just leave early in the morning as if his work is much more improtant than me. Suddenly the hot and warm food I cooked was now cold as I began to feast on them alone, I can't finish all these... then suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Thoughts clouded my mind as I don't remember telling either my mom or Charles' mom to visit me here even just for a few minutes. Even if they'll surprise me, they'll still call me before hand so I was really hesitant to open the door since I don't know who the other person outside is. But, curriosity really killed me, I opened the door and a smiling angel appeared before me.

"Good morning" He chirped, then suddenly my all gloomy attitiude changed into a very happy one as Sean, one of Charles' bestfriend and his best man on our wedding appeared before me.

"Hi Sean, you scared me for a second. Why didn't you call me beforehand?" I smiled purely as he was really an angel in disguise.

"My phone's off so I left it charging at home, anyway have you eaten? I bought some Chinese foods" He raised his left hand, holding some plastic bags that's full of Chinese foods. Actually, if I ever forgot to tell you, I'm actually Chinese I just came to Seoul to study and then I met Charles, who's actually Thai. He was a son of a wealthy woman, Mrs. Horvejkul and was also sent to study here, since then our friendship bloomed and began dating.

"Well I prepared some sandwhiches and an american breakfast" I opened the door wider, inviting him in. Sean smiled as we walked towards the dinning room together.

"Eggs and bacon? Can I dine with you?" I smiled and pulled some bowls to transfer whatever food he brought for me, who am I to reject food right? Especially when Sean bought it for me, I would feel really honored since I also missed eating foods from my home town.

"Sure, let's eat the food you brought also" I added while preparing the food for the both of us, it would be fun if Charles can also dine with us and share the food.

"I'm both craving Chinese and Amercan breakfast today, I wonder why" Sean uttered as he then started to eat the food I cooked earlier, and since he's already eating, I decided to join him also.

"But wait, why are you just eating sandwhiches? You're getting really thin if you keep eating this" I myself never thought that I was thin, I liked ballet so I was raised by my parents with my body really thin eversince I was young. Charles never mentioned anything about me being thin but Sean was always the persistent one who wanted me to be fat because he said I'm very unhealthy.

"Charles like american style breakfast so I'm always preparing him these"

"Speaking off the devil, where's my friend?" I frowned a bit when Sean started to talk with his mouth still full, Charles was never a person like that so I was still questioning myself over and over now.. how the heck did Sean and Charles became best friends when they clearly hace two different personalities.

"He already left" I answered while eating

"Without eating anything? The food is still left untouched!" Sean exclaimed, tell me about it...

"Charles said he's already late, I tried telling him to atleast eat a few bites but he insisted"

"He's the CEO anyway, he can enter the building whenever he wants" Exactly my point

"Want me to talk to him?" I shooked my head, I don't want to bother him also, Charles knows what he's doing and I completely trust him.

"Let's just eat, he said he'll eat in his office if he have some free time" I added, I just hope he'll really do that or else he won't really be healthy anymore.

"That man surely is troublesome, why did you marry him anyway?" I dropped both of my utensils on the plate and stared at Sean with a soft gaze, I'm not mad don't worry.

"Don't drag my marriage in the topic, I'm happy staying by his side" I defended, I married Charles and vowed to never leave him whatever it takes. We made and oath and I will continued to fulfil those promise.

"Sounds believable enough" I was confused at his remark.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked a bit confused but my tone seemed like I was offended, Sean just remain quiet and proceeded to eat with me. In the midst of our silence, he then decided to ask me something again.

"So any news?"

"What news?" I furrowed my brows when he asked that, well what kind of news does he expect from me? I'm not a news reporter or a famous person for him to ask some 'news' in my life.

"A nephew or a niece?" Sean smiled innocently and apologetically at me when I chocked on my drink, I clearly didn't expect him, out of all people to ask that. Sure Sean loves kids but him waiting for a nephew or a niece from me and Charles are very much surprising.

"Can you stop it? If you want a child so badly then adopt one or just date some girls and ask them to marry you right away. You've been pestering me for a nephew for already a year, aren't you tired?"

"If there's one girl who i'd love to get married to and have children with, that would only be you. But too bad my bestfriend already married you" It's true though, I can't deny it. Sean was the first one to confess his feelings for me, he treated me like a special person in his life but I still chose to love Charles. Theres something about him which just made me want to love him more than anything.

"Don't make me act distant infront of you again, if not then I'll avoid you forever" There was a time when I avoided him for 2 months because I was really ashamed and shy that I chose Charles over him, he approached me one time and told me not to feel guilty anymore. He said I chose the right person because he knows that Charles will take care of me very well, since then we became close once again. But the guilty feeling never really left my heart, it seemed like I was hurting him more than making him happy.

"You can't do that, I'm still your bestfriend besides I'm the only one who knows all your secrets so if you don't want me to spill anything just keep quiet" Sean smirked in victory as I slightly pouted, he's beginning to get more meaner everyday, I think I'm going to hate him now.

"Was that a threat?" I scoffed

"Depends on what you think" Sean smirked which made me laugh, Sean is like the perfect husband I dreamed to have. He has all of the good points I want from a guy, he's kind, very down to earth, handsome and will like a good husband and father some day. But, in fate's hands, I fell in love with another person who couldn't make me happy anymore.