~5 Years After~

Sean's P.O.V.

I can't help but feel restless as today, there's someone who's going to celebrate his birthday today I don't want to make someone mad but I want to make the two happy... that just doesn't make any sense.

"Tori, just have a rest today. I'm going to take Chase out for the whole day so you can sleep for the mean time" I uttered once I saw Tori cooking again, she's always the one walking around the house, cleaning the house and doing nothing but work. I don't think she knows tha word 'rest' I still need to help her widen her vocabulary.

"You know I just can't leave my son like that, he still needs me" By the way, yes you're right you heard me right. Before me stood Tori wearing a cute dress as she moves along my kitchen comfortably, it's been 5 years since that accident happened Charles never go out to the bars ever again when Tori died but he didn't mourned. He just stayed inside their house and work work and work, he didn't even question why the 'dead Tori' was cremated without his or my consent.

"I'm going to take care of him I promise, you can beat me to death if I won't return him to you safe and alive" And of course, 5 years had passed and a cute little kid appeared in this world now he's 4 years old he can comfortably talk and even babble things I don't know. Since he's still a child Tori, being a mom can't take her eyes off her son.

"Are you threatning me?" Asked Tori as she placed both of her hands on her hips, well if mommy doesn't want to approve the baby will. I turned to Chase with a cheeky smile as Tori flashed me a glare, simply because he knows Chase's decision.

"Chase! Dad will take you out so mommy won't be disturbed today right? We'll let her sleep here okay?" Just by the mention of 'go out' Chase immediately run towards me and gave me a hug, the baby tv show he's watching is already long forgotten. This kid is very much an adventurer, he gets currious of everything, he wants to see other people, see the beautiful nature and of course he knows how to dream.

"Fine, but you really have to go home and drive safely okay?" I stood up from the couch while carrying baby Chase in my arms and walked over to his mommy to give her an assuring kiss that we will take care of each other.

"Just have a rest" I also placed a kiss on her forehead and pushed her upstairs, Chase looks a bit sad for a second but he smiled and gave mommy a very convincing smile. Once I know that Tori is already out of the picture, I put Chase down and kneeled to level myself with his height.

"Chase, you have to listen to Dad hmm? We're going to a friend's house because it's his birthday today, I want you to behave and just be good okay?"

"Yes dad" Then a smile formed on his face, Chase walked woth me until we reached my car he entered the car and waited patiently until after a few minutes I saw him already asleep on the back. Poor guy, he woke up earlier than Tori because he wants to play and then he's sleeping because of tiredness today.

It was past 6 when Chase and I reached Charles' house, it's his birthday today and I wanted to tell the truth to him, Chase and I spent the whole mornin time to walk around the park, I still need some time to decide if I'm doing the right decision. Sure Charles messed up big time 5 years ago but I couldn't bear to see the child everyday looking like Charles without even feeling guilty as I took fatherhood away from him. I wanted to wake Chase up but since I know that he's too tried I just decided to carry him towards Charles' house.

"Hey! Woah! Wait! Who is that kid?!" Wooyoung hyung really have a great reaction and with his megaphone voice, everyone turned their heads to me and saw Chase in my arms.

"Whoa! Sean, you didn't even gave us a hint that you were already a father" Followed by Junsu hyung who was looking at me in a very serious state, they were all drinking and chaatting while celebrating Charles' birthday.