~Date~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Why is my son so hyper? Is there something exciting going to happen?" I cheered and gave my son a small kiss on his forehead as he kept on jumping up and down at the couch, Charles was sitting beside him and is holding him on his shirt to prevent him from falling.

"Mommy can we go there? I want to watch the baseball game live" Chase spoke as he then pointed at the tv where a baseball game is being replayed from the game yesterday, I turned to Charles with a pointed eye but the latter one just stared at me with a smile.

"Sure we can go, but I need to talk with your mom. Is it okay with you Chase?" Our son eagerly nods his head as Charles then gently pulled me towards the kitchen as Chase is still having fun watching the game at the tv.

"The stadium is filled with numerous reporrs because that game is already the championship, many artists, singers and actors will come there and especially business men like you. How can we take Chase there Charles?" I questioned but Charlse just looked away from me...

"You're not planning to announce him as your son without my permission are you?" This question made Charles look at me with a very serious look, it seems like he doesn't want to do something against my will but he also wants to do it on his own.

"I think this is the right time Tori, Chase needs to know my world it's time for him to be a part of my world and somehow inherit my company one day."

"I don't want to expose him to danger Charles and you should be the first one to know that because we're his parents, Chase is still a child so him handling a company just as you imagined is not good" He's just 4 years old for pete's sake, he doesn't know how to handle such things as this especially  the news regarding this problem we have.

"Do you want to both keep on hiding?"

I stared at Charles with a pained look just when he asked this question to me, no, I don't just wanna hide my son from the people around him, I don't want him to be hidden from the whole world. I don't want him to akways be under the dark or hidden behind my shadow...

"Are you willing to just keep Chase a secret? Because I won't. I will admit to everyone that I have had hurted my wife which caused her to walk away from my life and kept my son away from me, I'll tell all of them how a bastard I was just to clear your name and keep you and my son with me. I'm willing to destroy my name and accept criticisms just for me to have the both of you"

Charles held both of my hands and reassured me while staring right in to my eyes with nothing but sincerity, I turned to look at Chase who was just still looking at the tv as Charles and I have a very serious topic to talk about.

"Tori I'm not doing this because I want to have Chase alone, I want to do this because I want us to be a whole family again" Charles spoke, the only wish I have is that for Charles and I to be a happy family again with Chase, our son. I didn't wish for Charles to fall in love with me again, I just want our son to be happy and for him to meet his father.

"How are you planning to shock the whole world with Chase? I know you have a plan in mind" Charles slowly smiled and held my hand more tightly, he then started ranting things about the plan I know he has in mind. For sure this isn't just a coincidence, he already planned  this before this day could even come.

"I have a friend that is a reporter, he can help us with this. But first ket's take Chase to that baseball stadium, I already bought tickets for us last week"

"How can you buy those 3 tickets last week? Have you predicted that Chase would want to go there?" I questioned just in time to see my son running towards us with a very wide smile, he wrapped his arms on my waist as Charles smiled and ruffled his head.

"Actually Chase's mind is really easy to read, he's been watching that channel for an hour everyday and is also interested in playing baseball"

Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷Π÷

I took deep breaths and stared at the very noisy stadium before me today, Chase is sitting at the corner with his daddy on his side and me sitting beside Charles.

"Are you nervous?" A hand suddenly reached my hand which made me turn to him with a worried and and nervous look, I could feel my heart pounding very fast...

"When will the news be announced? I couldn't stay still here"

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I will do whatever it takes you protect you and Chase" Charles held my hand more tightly and assured me with a smile, Charles said the news will be released regarding Chase and I as we watch the game here and now knowing what time I'll get released I got more nervous and is already paniking.

"Kiss! kiss! kiss!" Then out of the blue people started cheering which caused Charles and I to look at each other and to Chase in question.

"Mommy, daddy, you got caught by the kiss camera!" Our son cheered happily as I turned back to Charlse who looked really surprised but is also smiling...

"Is this a part of the plan?"

"Tori, the kiss cam is just a candid shot, no one knows who will be picked which means this is not a part of the plan" Just when I was about to tell him something, he caressed my cheek and gently pulled me towards him, kissing me as I also returned the kiss with a smile... the kiss made all the worries and nervousness to fade away...

"Mommy kissed daddy!!"