~Bonding Moments~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Chase you should always set your eyes on the ball, stare at it then hit the ball with the bat once you're sure"

"But how do you do that daddy? I can't focus at all" Chase pouted as he then let go of the bat on his hands and handed the ball to his father, refusing to play the game.

We're here in a stadium, which Charles owns almost half of the shares and investments, he didn't exactly rented the whole stadium but made sure that a small but wide space is aloted for us to play while the baseball players are also in the other side.

"That's another reason why you can't hit the ball, why can't you focus at all? If you want to hit the ball, keep your eye on it, concentrate and then hit. Again"

I shooked my head just when Charles handed the bat over to his son again, Chase then started playing again but he still can't hit the ball using the bat.

"Daddy, I can't understand anything"

"Who said Chase wants to play baseball? If he doesn't want to learn then just let him play" I pointed out since I saw my son already looking so stressed and all, he pouted at first but when he realize that I'm on his side he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Mommy, I wanted to learn baseball because when I saw it on tv it was cool, but I didn't know it'll be as hard as this" Well I also think that kids should also learn it the hard way, they shouldn't be deceived by everything and anything shown in tv.

"Do you know that your father was once a baseball player? He loved playing baseball, basketball, anything that involves a ball and a sports" Seems like starts appeared in my son's face as his vibe also lit up like the sun.

"Really mommy? Then do you also know how to play like daddy?"

"You know Chase, your mom is special in her own way as she's unique and different from me. She's femine and was a ballet, she's very caring and shy"

"But I also know how to play sport, come on. I'll throw you'll hit then vice versa, call?" It was like after a month when I asked him to teach me how to play baseball, it took me not less than a week to master everything which even surprised the friends and the coaches Charles have when they saw me practicing with them. They once wanted to recruit me but girls are not allowed to play baseball that time.

"What's the catch? I need something in return" A smirked appeared on his face, of course,boys, they want something in return every time but since our son is here... I'm don't think Charles can even try to reject what I'm asking for him... But what could it be?...

"Mommy I'm hungry"

Good timing son!

"If someone can't hit the ball then he or she will wash the dishes, then who ever will win she or he will cook"

"They're both work, regardless if we'll win or lose we're still going to cook" Charles then annoyingly spoke but I gave him a glare in which he just smiled sheepishly.

"That's what life is"

I took the bat from him and went to my spot, as far as I can remember I have to bend my knees and always focus on the wall no matter what happens, grab tightly on the bat and swing it as hard as you can if the ball is already released...

"Good, nice one"

"It's your turn" It was him who complimented me but it seems like he's also scared at the sudden score I made earlier. I changed position with him and then took the ball of course, when I thought he's already ready, I released the ball but then... It seems like Charles still haven't practiced anything....

"So? What's the result, Mr. Horjevkul?" I teased with a smile as Charles just shooked his head, well, I guess I can say that I won this time...

"Mommy, daddy, can all of us just cook and clean the dishes? Besides I want to spend time with both of you"

"Sure, let's cook and wash the dishes. For now let's clean up and then go get back home" Charles of course approached his son's words since he doesn't want to clean, with his son by his side he can easily clean the dishes as Chase loves helping me whenever I wash.

It was 5 in the afternoon when we got home an since dinner is just around the corner, we should really cook for now. I hurriedly changed my clothes to make me more comfortable in cooking and then went straight to the kitchen to clean my hands and prepare the ingredients for the food.

"Mommy and daddy look so good together" I turned to my son with a smile as he placed his father's arms around my waist as he then hugged his father's legs, we look like a cute family...

"Wash your hands first sweetie then sit behind the counter and just watch us as mommy and daddy will cook for you"

"I'll help him don't worry"

"It's been a while since we last played sporty things right? I already forgot every rule we have" I smiled as Charles then started helping me chopping everything.

"Hmm, but still it was really fun"

"Remember the first time we met? It was when we were in highschool, I was a baseball player and you were a ballet and a gymnast?"

"The ball you hit almost hit me and since then you can't stop bugging me, don't you know how hilarious your reaction was when you saw me in shock?"

Charles reacted quite funny as he then hurriedly ran towards me but slowly tripped just when he saw near me, actually it doesn't appear as if he tripped because he managed to land on the ground right in front of me and tried to apologise multiple times.

"But don't you know it was the most memorable moment for me and I would never ever forget that" the first time we ever met.

Ending PageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara