~Gone~

Charles' P.O.V.

I was busy drinking at the bar when my phone keeps on ringging, I went here early in the moring since I remembered what Tori told me and did to me yesterday. She still have the tendency to get mad at me when she's clearly the one who's at fault! She already have a husband and yet she's still flirting with Sean because she knows that he still loves her?!

"On which part of hell are you now?!!! Get your goddamn body here in the hospital Tori is dying!" Sean screamed on the other line as I reminded myself not to place my phone very close to my ear when one of my friends calls me, they're all shouting at me as if they think I'm deaf.

"Nice acting you have there bro but Tori only has an astma she wouldn't die with that" She's been throwing up early in the morning and is always having a hard time catching her breath, she told me that she just hae astma and she's on the road to recovery so I didn't question her further anymore.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Tori doesn't have astma, she's already dying!" The call ended as I looked at my phone to check if i really is Sean who called me, don't het me wrong I am not mad at Sean becaus he likes Tori the reason why I'm denying to believe whatever Sean is telling me is because Tori told me that she's perfectly healthy and doesn't have any severe sickness.

"What was that?" A girl beside me asked, she's been my company eversince I first walked inside this club.

"I don't know, but I guess I need to check that out. My friend called me" Between us 6 friends, Sean is the only one who couldn't lie. The things he said earlier still disturbed me even if I doubted everything, I stood up from the couch at the club and went out to find where Sean is.

I tracked his phone using his GPS but strangely I can't locate him so I then tracked Tori's phone but I ended up in a hospital. I ran inside and asked if there was a patient named Victoria Horvejkul and they gave me a room number, questionably but I still decided to go to the room. When I got there, I was welcomed by a clean but used room.

"You're Mr. Charles Horvejuk right?" A nurse appeared before me as she went inside the room to check if there are any other belongings left from the patient here, once she noticed that the room is already clean she stood infront of me.

"Here's the paper you signed agreeing to have the operation to your wife" I looked at the mysterious paper and back at the nurse who is now preparing the ward for a new patient.

"Operation? What kind of operation? And I didn't sign any papers here" I looked at the paper and I indeed saw my signature on the paper, agreeing to operate Tori... operate? What operation did she undergo?

"I believe Dr. Jung already told you about your wife's condition earlier, I guess you just didn't listen Sir." Wow, even the nurse here has an attitude to me.

"What's happening here?" A doctor arrived to check what's happening between the nurse and I and hopefully, I wish she can answer all the questions I have in my mind.

"This man is Mr. Horvejkul Dr., he said he didn't sign any papers regarding his wife's surgery" The doctor seemed to recognize me so she told the nurse to just go.

"I'll talk to him, go fix the other papers there" Following the doctor's order, she walked away leaving me and the doctor in the hallway of the hospital.

"Dr., I don't understand. I just got here in the hospital so how did I sign on this paper?" I questioned showing her the paper containing my real signature.

"Your friend came here with your wife bleeding, she has a case of Ovarian Cancer which needed to be operated quickly or else she'll die. I proposed the surgical idea to your friend and he quickly grabbed the opportunity to save her life, he forged your signature only to save your wife" So what Sean said earlier was really true? But how?... Tori is perfectly fine...

"But where is she? My friend told me that she was here"

"Ah yes, but she was pronounced dead already. Another failure of mine, it was too late" Failure? I-I don't understand... I was about to queastion her further when she added something which made my world crash.

"My deep condolensces on your family"