~Forged~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I brought breakfast?" I opened the door early in the morning because someone looks too excited to see me, Sean appeared before me as he carried a paper bag that I'm guessing is full of foods.

"Come join me" I smiled and let him inside, I walked a bit different from the walk I used to do when I wasn't pregnant. Actually sometimes I thought of penguins when I look at myself in the mirror while walking, my tummy isn't that big it looks like I just ate a melon and not a watermelon so Sean is very determined to know why.

"He's not here if you're wondering" I added Sean's eyes was looking at the stairs, at the living room, everywhere, currious to see Charles at home. Well sorry to inform to him he left an hour ago, I just woke up and then when I went down the door closed and Charles' car is no where to be seen.

"Let me, you shouldn't carry heavy things now that you're pregant. Are you drinking the vitamins well?" Sean took the plates from me when I started preparing them... plates? Heavy? Seriously Sean? He's over reacting sometimes but I know that he just wants to best for me so, no hard feelings.

"I'll drink the vitamins later, I'll just get the tissues" Sean looked at me in alarm when I suddenly and accidentally pusbed the glass on the table as it broke into tiny pieces on the floor, my head is spinning and I could feel a slight pain in my lower abdomen.

"Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?" Luckily the glass shards aren't that small for us not to see, I don't have any physical injuries but something really caught me off guard. I placed my hand on my thighs as a red and stickly flood flowed to my legs, Sean looked at me in panic as I was still able to tell these words before it went black.

"Sean... there's blood..."

Sean's P.O.V.

Right after Tori passed out, I took her to the hospital and made sure that she's been taking care of the nurses here, her condition seemed really critical because there were several doctors who had already been checking her since the moment we came here.

"Sir, are you the husband of Ms. Victoria Horvejkul?" A nurse came and asked me, for sure not all people knows who Charles is I just need to know what's happening to Tori so I can calm down.

"Yes, yes I am" A doctor came by and took the results in the nurse's hands, she told her to go and save other patient first.

"Well, Ms. Victoria is in a very critical state. She's in stage 2 of Ovarian Cancer, usually the main cause of ovarian cancer is having sexual intercourse with different other people. Either Ms. Victoria had intercourse with different man or she was just also a victim" Cancer? Ovarian Cancer? Tori has ovarian cancer while carrying a fetus inside her? isn't that dangerous? And how?

"A victim? How is that Dr.?" Something tells me that this doctor I'm talking to is someone who probably knows me or knows Tori, she keeps on looking at me intently and is currious of what I'm doing.

"I'm not sure if Ms. Victoria is really married to you but if ever she is then I think you are cheating on her, you had several intercourse with different girls but also bedded your wife. The virus was transfered to her once you bedded her" That bastard! After all the patience I put up just not to kill him, he still had a chance to do this to Tori?! How could he?!

"We need to hurry and operate on her now before the baby might not survive, we also need to operate on her ovary to stop the cancer virus to spread. I need you to sign on this paper so we can operate her into CI section" She handed me a paper and a pen but I looked at her hesitantly, the ovary is going to be removed?

"But if you'll take her ovary then that means she won't be able to produce a child" I was once a medical student, I want to be a doctor once but I have to inherit and take over the company my father created. The ovary is where the fetus is being stored, without this the woman cannot be pregant at any cause.

"That's the consequence of the things people did, she did nothing wrong but she's the one who's hurting and is living in pain" I then immediately signed the papers, using Charles' signature. I don't have the right to tell the doctors to do anything to Tori because I'm not a family member but I'm sure Charles wouldn't come here even if I'll tell him what really happened. This is forgery but I'm willing to face all the consequence as long as Tori lives.

"You're not Mr. Horvejkul, Mr. Ok. But I know you're only doing this to save her and the child, I already know what's happening here. This forged signature won't endanger you, insted i'll make you a hero. You can completely trust me" She added and gave me a smile, so I was right... she does know me.

"Please save her" I couldn't utter any other words besides those and I'm sure she would've understand why, she gave me a smile and told me to wait for the result later. Once she was gone I pulled my phone from my pocket and called the bastard who did nothing but hurt Tori in every way he finds, he answered after 7 rings which infuriated me more than I could ever imagine!

"On which part of hell are you now?!!! Get your goddamn body here in the hospital Tori is dying!" I shouted because I could hear a very loud noise in his background, his wife and child is slowly dying here inthe hospital and all here cares about is clubbing?!

"Nice acting you have there bro but Tori only has an astma she wouldn't die with that" Fuck him! What kind of husband is he?! This is the very last straw, I'm going to take Tori away from him!

"What the hell are you talking about?! Tori doesn't have astma, she's already dying!" I threw my phone on the ground as it instantly smashed into pieces, I don't care whatever the other people here sees me as all I want right now is to have Charles' here to let him know what's really happening to Tori.

I sat on the bench outside the emergency room and prayed really hard to make Tori safe but while I was doing so, her phone slipped from my grasp and the screen broke. I looked at the emergency room in nervousness and confusion until a tear rolled down from my eye.