~Unimportant~

Victoria's P.O.V.

After 6 months, my baby bump isn't that visible and luckily Charles haven't suspected anything eversince I was feeling sleepy and always vomiting the whole time. I just keep on telling him that I just caught a flu or just ate something bad, I was still finding the right time when to tell him because whenever he gets home, he'll say that he's tired and that we should just talk tomorrow.

"Tori!" The familiar voice called my name again which made me smile very wide and happily, I was sitting on the swing as I kept on pushing myself up and down, thinking that I was once a kid again. Sean and I promised to always meet in this park whenever I need something and that I'll ask him to buy this and that. He said he'll gladly help me throughout my whole pregnancy.

"Here's the food you craved for, the blueberries are also there so just eat up" Sean is a really thoughtful and a kind person but when he learned that Charles is still avoiding me and still doesn't have the time for me even for a few minutes talk, he got mad and destroyed all the vase at his house. His mom was shocked at the commotion happening downstairs but Sean explained that it was just an act, his mom didn't bought it but is hoping that Sean will tell her everything when he wants to share his problems.

"Thank you Sean, I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there" With a proud smirk, I already know that he's going to babble bad things about Charles again. But before he could do that, I pressed my pointer finger on his lips to remind him that even if he'll recite hundreds or even millions of bad words and deeds Charles did, I will still love him and fight for my right.

"Something's wrong Tori, your stomach isn't that bloated yet you don't look pregnant at all. Instead you just looked a bit chubby, I think we need to go back to the obgyn" Actually, Sean has 3 dimentional characters, one, the caring one which I really evny him, second, his passion and dedication to his work, and last, the one I hated to most, his uncontrollable anger. Once he's mad, he's already mad.

"Sean it's fine, Dr. Lee said the baby is fine. Though she's also wondering why my tummy isn't that big, she said she'll inform me when she finally figured everything out"

"Why don't you ask the doctor for it's gender? Who knows you might have a princess?" Between the both of us, Sean is much more excited to know what my baby's gender is, he's thinking of spoiling him already and buying all the baby's necessities. Actually being pregnant is very hard especially when you still have no idea and it's your first time.

"I am currious to know but I want it to be a surprise for me, as long as I know that he or she is healthy then I'm going to be happy. Besides, having a daughter or a son is fine for me, I love kids"

"Oh how I wish to finally learn to love your husband after finding out all the evil things he did, he didn't even ask you why you're always throwing up in the morning and just leaves hastily for work? What kind of husband is he?" Here comes the devil again, even if I tried dodging the topic about Charles, Sean keeps finding a way to make it a habit to taunt my husband infronf of me.

"If he hurt you even just a hair strand, I'm going to kill him once and for all" Added the devil.

"Aren't you too brutal?" With a light hearted heart, I didn't decided to make the issue more big and just go with the flow.

"Well aren't you too kind? You should've divorced him or even confronted him when you knew that he has someone else, you're too good playing as a trophy wife" Critisms came now, okay this topic is being more matured as we keep on talking about marriage in a playground.

"Are you possibly blaming me again?" Instead of answering, the devil stood up from the swing he's sitting in beside me and ruffled my hair like I'm his younger sibling.

"Go back to your house and have lunch, for sure baby is already hungry. I have to go back to work"

"I told you not to worry about me, work is very important"

"Not when your husband isn't here, I'm the only person who could take care of you for now. You and the baby are much more important than the work Charles and I have" With sweet and gentle words, I began to feel warm and happy again, I couldn't do anything but agree. After all, Sean was always a friend to me no matter what.

"Be careful driving then, I'll see you again tomorrow" Sean kissed my forehead one last time before entering his car and going to his office, I then started walking back to our house since the playground is just a few meters away from us and I could also have some exersice. I was being too happy and lively that I forgot to notice things on my surroundings, I closed the door and almost jumped in shock when I suddenly saw Charles leaning on the table at the dinning room

"Charles? You're already home?" With curriosity and questions floating inside my head, I just decided to give him a big smile and also a hug to welcome his back.

"So he's the one you chose in replacement of me huh?" Just from his smell and his tone of words, I knew he was drunk. I began to feel a bit scared both at what he is going to and why he's acting like this, he's not the Charles I know...

"What are you talking about?"

"Sean. Sean. Sean... I never know my dear friend could betray me like that, he must've been too kind to you for my liking for the past 7 months." The way his eyes stared at me feels like he's going to murder me, the way he walks isn't very comfortable as he circled around me like a waiting predator then suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Was he good? Did you have fun while he was playing with you? Or am I not enough? Was he a great man to fall in love with?! Was Sean able to satisfy you so much that you even sneeked out just to meet him?! Tori answer me!"

"Let me go, you're hurting me Charles" My mind was a blank, those words he said to me means nothing to the pain I'm currently feeling now. I can't believe that he doesn't trust me the way I trusted him even if I know that I'm just his wife now, I'm not the person who could ever please him the way he wanted.

"Are you being the real slut you are huh?! Was it fun to play with mine and Sean's feelings?! Tell me! Do you like it how rough-" Before he could even finish speaking, I did the most impossible thing I can do to him in my entire life. I can't believe how much he's doubting me like he doesn't trust me nor love me anymore, so I gave him a slap... I can't believe that I, slapped my own husband...

"How dare you! Sean and I are just friends, he's the person who took care of me when my husband is busy doing his JOB! that he said is much more important than Me!" Tears were pouring down from my eyes as every word I said beings pain in my heart, Charles is my husband but Sean was the one who commits to me like I'm his beloved. Charles married me but Sean protected and loved me no matter what... he was the only one there for me...

"Don't point fingers at me because we both know who's at fault here, you might be drunk but I'll make sure that you'll remember all the things I've said tomorrow"