~Tease~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"You didn't tell me that it was my event party you're planning to finish, I got really worried when Fred told me that Chase is here"

"If I tell you then that wouldn't be a surprise anymore right? It was all part of the plan so don't worry" Charles spoke, right now we're both standing in one corner, exchanging small conversations as we look at the people who are having a great time eating and playing with Chase.

It's been half an hour since I got here and it was so good to see them all, the people we met in the past, the people who became a part of our lives, they're all gathered here to celebrate this special day of my life even just for a day.

"Now, everyone already had their fun but the two love birds are just standing on one corner and is talking about life. Shall we call those two for a slow dance? We'll love to see the both of you dancing"

I threw a glare at Sean who is currently on the podium and is talking very calmly but his voice sounded really mischievious, he's the chosen MC fir tiday since Charles doesn't know how to act like one and we're more focused in meeting the guests.

"Well this isn't a part of the plan" Charles sppke absentmindedly, I let out a small chuckle in which he understood that we need to do this for Chase who looked really happy to see us talking and interacting in one corner.

"Two love bids, please come to the middle and feel the romantic aura of the song. You both owe me one again" Sean smirked which made the whole audience cheer on us as others took out their phones and tried to record what we're doing.

Charles extended his hand, trying to ask me to have a dance with him and the slow music was then played, I thought Sean was just joking but once he's certain, nothing can make him change his mind. I slowly took Charles' hand as he pulled me towards the center of the ball room, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were placed around my waist. Our eyes lookom straight right st each other and our bodies pressed closer than ever, my heart started beating eratically but I kept calm and just gave him a smile.

"I think Sean is slowly starting to lose his mind, he's not usually this hyper before"

"I agree, though he's more happy than before. Do you think he already has a special someone?" I asked, since Charles is his best friend then maybe he knows something about Sean since Sean doesn't like telling me what he has in mind. Charles' eyes suddenly darkened making me quite scared and also surprised... what seems to be wrong?

"Does Sean still loves you?"

"Hey what's with that glare? Why are you suddenly getting jealous about that? Ask him, it's his feelings so it's him who can only answer your question"

Gosh, if they're both going to fight again I'm going to place their heads in a silver plater if they won't ever stop, I swear. they're always like cats and dogs, fighting first but then they actually have hood chemistry,  a grest chemistry indeed.

"Are you having fun?" Then out of the blue his expression suddenly changed, making it clear in my mind that Charles is already sick and very bipolar.

"Well instead of having fun I feel very happy, because every important people in my heart are all gathered here. Everyone including you"

"Seems like the two are already getting fond of each other, shall we cut the sweetness first and watch this?" Charles and I stopped dancing as we looked at the video being displayed, we scooted aside for a bit so that the person behind us could still see it later on. The video played as Charles and I hid.our face in embarassment. There in the video was the time when Charles and I have nothing else to do, so we decided to practice the song while recording, just like in Produce 101. The song is entitled 'Elevator' a famous song who was sung by Park Jinyoung who gies by JYP now as he runs his business of JYP Entertainment, scouting many good and talented artists.

"Yah! Why do you still have that?!" I exclaimed and almost threw a tantrum as I was really surprised, I think I'm too embarrassed to even stay here outside the venue, we should have a rest. Once the vide was done, Chase ran to his favorite uncle, Sean smiled and crouched down to match Chase's height.

"Chase, did you see the video? Who were the two persons shown in the video?"

"Mommy and daddy"

"Everyone that was Tori and Charles when we were still in high school, they were chosen as a duo in our dance subject and that video was their performance. Shall we see their performance again?"

"Sean I'm going to really hurt you later"

"You can't, we have a child watching" I rolled my eyes, another thing I quite hate about Sean, he always uses Chase in defense and told me that I'm a bad examlple to my son.

"Well let's get this over with"

Once again Charles and I stood in the middle of the ballroom again and started dancing for the audience especially my son who looked very energetic early in the morning.

"I don't understand why we still remember all those steps, the only memorable thing stucked in my mind was when I lifted you in the air" Charles smiled sweetly, well Charles is a smart and talented guy, for sure he still remembers all the steps very clearly.

"We both have the same thinking, thought it's good to remember the past again"