~His Doubt~

Sean's P.O.V.

It's 8:30 in the evening and I'm now going home from work, Charles and our other friends are actually also owners of companies. In their case, they just want to spend money on drinks and alcohol because they think their money won't run out. While I, usually donate in charity events especially to those kids that are in need of surgeries that can't be afford by their parents, I annonymously signed in the papers to prevent them from knowing who I am.

"Sean! Where are you right now?" My phone rings and it's from Wooyoung hyung, I was already in my car going to go home and rest when they called me in times like this.

"I'm at work, why is it noisy there?" I can already hear EDM music in his background as I immediately knew that he's in the club or a bar, and for sure he also dragged our friends there.

"Come to rhythm n' booze, it's Junho's birthday today. He wants to celebrate it on a bar" And I forgot that it was my friends birthday, I've been going to Charles' house for the past couple of weeks as I noticed Tori doesn't want to go out anymore after she got married.

"I'll just rather sleep and carry all of you in my back" Besides I'm so tired and I don't want to drink anything tonight.

"Don't be a kill joy! Just place your butt here and enjoy the night!" This time I heard Junho hyung in the background as Wooyoung hyung probably gave it to him to pursuade me, I shooked my head and contemplated for a bit before agreeing to go but I won't tell them.

"I'm hungging up" I booted up the engine and drove towards rhythm n' booze, I can hear the loud music even if I'm standing outside but I can't do anything since I'm now standing infront of the club. I entered the club and many almost undressed girls welcomed me, there were couples kissing against the walls as I kept my eyes straight so I wouldn't see things like that anymore.

"Oh! Sean! You're here!" I saw Charles hyung sitting on the counter as he greeted me, it was time for dinner but why is he here?

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Tori right now" Charles smiled and shooked his head, for sure Tori is eating dinner by herself again.

"She said I can go here, besides it's Junho's birthday, I can't fail him" Thousands of questions floated in my mind as Charles hyung mentioned that, Tori doesn't want to be alone when she eats but why did she approved Charles to go here?

"Sean!" My thoughts were brought back to reality when I heard my name being called, I turned to my left and saw my friends almost looking too drunk now.

"Hey, are you drunk now?" I cringed in shock when I remembered Wooyoung kissing a girl back then, she became his girlfriend but she doesn't want to drink again.

"No, he's still sober. He would've passed out if he's drunk" Junho hyung came towards us as I greeted him with glee.

"Happy birthday bro"

"Thank you, I thought you wouldn't really come" He exclaimed, well atleast the birthday boy isn't drunk, he knows when to stop drinking or else he'll get really really drunk.

"I have to atleast help Chansung hyung to carry everyone back home. Does your party even needs to be in a club?" I still haven't seen Chansung hyung so maybe he's still in his office but I know he'll shortly follow soon after.

"We're batchelors, we need to have fun" That's the best excuse he can give, I wanted to slam his head on the counter now if it weren't for all the people in the club. Besides I don't want to get thrown out, Chansung hyung will be very disappoined in me also if I do that.

"Yeah, you're the only guy I know who doesn't like clubs, you'll find all the girls here!" Wooyoung hyung exclaimed as I looked away when a girl suddenly appeared beside him with nothing but her underwear and it seems like she's enjoying the bar.

"It's because I already found the one for me" I uttered, my thoughts coming back to Tori as I imagined that she's spending dinner alone. Charles should be at home and yet he decided to come at our friend's birthday party, in a club where all batchelors are only aloowed!

"I can't hear you! The music is so loud!" Junho hyung shouted as the music the began to get higher and higher deafening my ears, even if I'll try to say what I uttered earlier they still won't believe me.

"Just go and be happy! I'll just stay here!" I pointed at the counter where Charles is just calmly sitting there, just drinking all by himself.

"Enjoy yourself there!" Junho hyung, Wooyoung and  proceeded to walk towards the dance floor to flirt with the girls. I shooked my head and sat beside Charles who's still drinking on the counter, the only difference he has from me is that he's drinking but is never interested in girls. While I, don't like both things. I just want to meet the right girl for me and just be happy.

"They're so enthusiastic in things like this" I uttered as I sat beside Charles, he gave me a drink but I refused it. This is my almost every night case scenario as Charles always tries to give me beer but I refuse and then after a few minutes the bar will close and I have to send my friends home by carrying them in my back.

"You're still new to this? I thought you already know that they're really fond of girls" Since I rejected the beer he offered, he drank it also. I think he ordered 6 beers now and I'm surprised that he's still sober, he has high tolerance of alcohol.

"Well unlike them I thought they'll change in time, but I guess they really won't" Actually I'm doubting myself why did I even chose them as my friends when we were in high school and kept in touch with them in college.

"I'll just go to the washroom" Charles hyung placed his glass of beer in the counter and stared at our friends.

"You have a message" I stopped him from walking as I just noticed his phone vibrating because he just received a text message, Charles turned back but shooked his head and smiled.

"Just watch it for a while" He added as he proceeded to walk, I, felt that I was something wrong, I looked at his phone without touching anything but the text's content was flashed in the screen. Blood boiled inside my whole body as I wanted to punch him right and then, all the annoyance I have for my friends suddenly turned to anger when I saw the message. And it was not from Tori

"Hi Hon, want to spend the night with me today? I prepared a great time with only you, there's also a bonus. Come to me now"