~Chase~

Victoria's P.O.V.

Black

That was the only thing I could see, everything was pitched black as  if I was blind. I'm scared... I'm scared of being alone...

"Tori are you okay?" That was Sean... I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling, I was feeling feeling really light headed but I could also feel pain in my lower abdomen. I blinked multiple times before I could finally see clearly and saw Sean sitting beside me on a foreign room.

"No I'm not, I feel pain and dizziness... where am I?" Sean smiled before slowly holding my hand.

"You're in my house, after the doctors operated you they kept you in the ward for a few minutes then when your condition is already stablelized, I told them to transfer you here"

"Sir. Ok, Dr. Lee informed me about Mrs. Horvejkul's trasferring. I'll be here to help her and give her first aids if needed" I was really tired to the point that I couldn't even open my eyes but I know that I am awake as I could hear people talking inside my room.

"Once we leave this ward and a man comes here, kindly tell him that the patient was proclaimed dead. Don't tell him any other information about me or the patient" Sean? He's still here?

"Dr. Lee ordered me not to question you anymore so I will do what you said Sir." I think that was a nurse who he was talking to, I could hear my own heartbeat coming from a machine...

"I was awake when you ordered the nurse to lie, I thought I was only dreaming because everything was still a haze and was blurry" I spoke when I remembered hearing Sean's voice when I was in, I think the ICU... I really couldn't remember anything else...

Wait... I turned to Sean who was kust smiling very brightly at me, I could hear... cries? A baby crying?... I immediately wrapped my arms on my now almost flat tummy as I began to worry about my baby.

"Sean, why do I keep on hearing laughers and cries?... W-where's my... baby?" Tears were already starting to form in my eyes when I saw Sean slowly walking away from where I'm lying on and as I heard the cries of the baby getting louder and louder...

"Say hi to your new baby boy, he's healthy and nurished even when you had your disease. What would you like to name him?" Sean came back with a very chubby and cute baby in his arms, he placed my baby boy in my arms as he deeply fell asleep. I can't believe that he's finally in my arms! This child in my arms is the child I carried for 9 months inside my tummy, he's the one who I took care of and loved until now.

"Chase, I want to call him Chase"

"That's a very beautiful name for him" I wrapped my arms tighter around my son as I smiled when I felt his heartbeat beating with mine as if he was still inside my tummy.

"Wait, you said something like disease and operated. What happened to me? Why did Dr. Lee operate me?" The smile on Seans face suddenly faded which then turned to a frown, something must be wrong...

"Starting from now on Tori, you're going to live with me here in my house, you and Chase will be protected here from Charles. You were one of the victims who had ovarian cancer, according to Dr.Lee, this virus is only attained when your partner is having sexual intercourse with different girls. They had to take your ovary to stop the virus from spreading in your body but the conseqeunce is that you won't be able to produce nor bore another child again"

"As long as Chase is with me, I don't need anything else" I promise to do everything just for Chase.

**************************************

"What do you think will Chase be when he grows up?" Sean asked as we stared at the playful and lively two years old Chase here in the park, Sean flew us to the States almost every month just to let Chase experience the outside world and to feel the gentle breeze.

"I think, he'll be a pilot or someone who will manage a very sucessful business" His answer caused me to slap his arm as I don't want my son to be as busy as Sean is right now, I remember calling him 20 times because he's still not gome and still haven't had his dinner.

"I don't think that would happen that easily" I remarked, Chase needs to work hard to own a good and big company just like what Sean owns roght now. Just when Sean and I was still arguing about Chase's future, a middle aged korean girl slowly approached us while looking at my son.

"Hi Ms., please don't take this seriously or even get mad but can I take a picture of your child?" She asked curriously, Sean looked at me while waiting for my answer. This girl doesn't seem like a bad person so I don't think a picture will hurt Chase.

"Sure, I don't mind" Sean and I never left Chase with our eyes, once the lady was done capturing a photo with Chase she turned to me with a polite smile.

"He really looks like the CEO of Horvejkul Group, he's a very handsome and sweet child."

"What are you thinking?" Sean asked once he also realized that I suddenly shut my mouth and just keeps on looking at Chase, I didn't even realized that the lady who asked me was already gone.

"He really looks like Charles even if he's in side view" These past few years, I want to forget him but now... up until now... I can still remember him by seeing Chase.

"I guess having Chase by your side makes it hard to forget about Charles." It is and you don't have any idea how hard it is for me...