~Our Son's Birthday~

Victoria's P.O.V.

The doorbell rang which made me awake, the whole ringing sound made me quite annoyed but then I got surprised the moment I opened my eyes and saw the clock. It's already 11 I the afternoon!

"Charles wake up, it's already noon" I started patting and shaking Charles just so he can wake up, gosh we still haven't had breakfast and then now it's lunch!

"That fast? I was so tired"

"More on like so drunk, hurry wash up and go down" I patted him on his thigh in which he just lied down on the bed again, so here I am, not being lazy I head down and opened the door, although who could this visitor be?

"Mommy!"

Chase ran into my arms as I saw Sean standing before me, he carried a plastic bag,maybe all the belongings of Chase that I left in his house.

"Hey, I missed you honey!" Chase smiled and didn't let go of my legs, he was tightly holding on while I took my time to talk to Sean who just smiled at my son's reaction when he saw me.

"I thought Charles and I will just fetch Chase at your house?"

Sean, Charles and I told Sean that we're just going to fetch Chase yesterday which is the day today, we planned to get him so we can go outside and have a fun time with him but due to a drinking fun with Charles last night... We'll he offered me wine while we were talking and since he loves liquors, I joined him in drinking so this hungover happened to the both if us... Well good thing nothing and happened.

"Do you know what time it it Tori? It's already lunch time, Chase got pretty bored at home so I decided to bring him here. He's also full from eating lunch"

"Sorry Sean, Charles and I woke up really late"

"Seems like you are really eager to give me my wish" Sean amusingly spoke... Wish?... The niece?

"It's not like that, Charles got really drink last night, we both drank wine" I defended, I live Sean like my brother but sometimes he annoys the heck out of me, just like what he's doing now, he's really making my head hurt especially when he's really teasing me non-stop.

"No niece?"

"Sean"

"Daddy!" Chase ran to his father behind me, who looked like he just really woke up now. I told him to wash up but I guess up until now, he still doesn't know how to follow my orders.

"Hey little one, hey Sean, want to come in?" Charles asked Sean who then looked at me and shooked his head.

"No, I'll leave now, the 3 of you can have your quality time with each other"

"About Chase's birthday, I still haven't talked to Charles but I'm going to tell you everything once we finished talking" I spoke, right I forgot just now, it's Chase's birthday next week Charles and I have to have a plan to make our little prince happy.

"I'll make sure to help and prepare everything" Sean was always there to help us no matter what happens and if it's all for his favorite little nephew, he'll really do everything.

"Thank you, be careful on your way home"

I waited for Sean's car to go away before entering the house, I placed the paper bag on the couch and walked over to my two boys inside the kitchen, Charles is really hungry for sure since he eats 4 meals a day,never ever did he even skipped one meal.

"Hi my little prince, did you enjoy your stay with Uncle Sean?"

"Yeah, we played played and played all day" He made this gesture of like something big with his arms, he started jumping all around the kitchen which made me quite worried since there are many dangerous and sharp objects here, good thing Charles is there to watch over Chase even if he's busy cooking.

"I hope you didn't bother him"

Chase pouted and shooked his head repeatedly, after that he ran to the living room and opened the TV on his own... He's growing up more and more each day, as his mother I don't think I could even stand it, I'll cry on his birthday I promise.

"Charles, let's have a talk for a while"

"Is there anything wrong?" He stopped stirring the food on the pot and placed his full attention to me.

"No, I just want to ask what you're planning for our son's birthday, it'll be next week"

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot about it, I guess I was so stressed out"

"It's okay, so did I"

This past week Charles ultimately busy, aside from handling the company all by himself another ball will be held to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary, it has been a continued tradition whenever another year gets welcomed.

"Did your mother already met Chase? Did you went to China when you had Chase?"

"No, I was so ashamed that I was pregnant and had no husband then, I thought they'll be going to disown me that's why I was afraid to go there"

That's the main reason why I asked Sean for help,he did helped me involuntarily that's why I'm so happy to have a friend like him in my life. I never once talked to my mom regarding my problem because she told me things like this before I married Charles, that before marrying, I should really be certain that this man I'm going to get married is the person whom I really want o live the rest of my life with. Because in Marriage there is no backing out, once you entered it, you should be aware of all the aspects you have and all the circumstances and all the bad situations you might gave in the future.

"I think I have the perfect idea" His charming smile appeared while I turned to him with full curiousity, what on earth is he thinking now?

"What idea?"

"Let's have lunch, I'm hungry"... Look at him, he's dodging off all the questions I have again... Charles is still the Charles I know...
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I was brushing my teeth in my room when Chase suddenly appeared, he opened the door behind me and smiled when he saw me just finished brushing my teeth, he held my hand as I kneeled before my son to level up on his height.

"Mommy, are you going to share a bed with me and daddy?"

"Yeah why, are you waiting for me?" He furiously nods his head as he then pulled me away from my room and into Charles' room, the bed is big enough for the three of us so Chase always wats to sleep there so he can lie down beside me and his daddy he said.

"Why? Why? Why are you pulling me?"

Chase didn't answer me and just gently told me to sit on the edge of the bed, Charles is busy lying down on the bed and reading some magazines, he saw his son pulling me inside the room which made him erupt in laughter.

"He seems pretty hyper ever since he got here, what did Sean let him eat?" Charles chuckled as he pointed at my son, Chase went somewhere, inside the bathroom while Charles and I had a talk about how on earth did Sean even made out prince do to make him this so hyper.

Then when Chase comes back, he has his right arm behind him, it seems like he's hiding something then he kneeled before me earning Charles' attention as well.

"Mommy, will you marry daddy?"

What The Heck?

While he was kneeling before me I noticed that he's holding the engagement ring Charles gave me when he proposed to me, I'm wearing our wedding ring which my son also find out that's holding in the drawers... Sometimes I just really need to be careful of my things, Chase keeps finding all the rings I have in this house... But what proposal is he doing right now? How on earth did he even know how to propose?! He's still a kid!

"Chase what are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that" Unlike me, Charles beside me pulled Chase and gently scolded him but the kid just kept giggling not stop.

"I have no idea I promise" Charles started talking to me using his eyes, convincing me that he really is innocent... We'll, if it's not Charles who taught my son such thing...

Maybe Sean did... gosh that man really...

"Let's just go to bed"

If I see him tomorrow I'm really going to beat the crap out of him, now he put me and Charles in such a weird and uncomfortable position...